Horizon: Zero Dawn

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Even if her name was meant to be a play on the word alloy (it’s not) why would you care? If she was secretly a robot I could give it an eye roll, but she isn’t. I don’t get it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
This game is too metal for him.

giphy.gif

• 4Worf
  • 2Rimshot
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff

Aloy in the new Sony Studio logo... good sign that she will be seeing the light of day for PS5

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

Aloy in the new Sony Studio logo... good sign that she will be seeing the light of day for PS5

But isn’t that Ellie in there too? Think they’re putting characters that get remasters in 2025? Hah.

Anyways, I’m down for some high res HZD.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
But isn’t that Ellie in there too? Think they’re putting characters that get remasters in 2025? Hah.

Anyways, I’m down for some high res HZD.
Don’t see Joel for some reason

• 2Worf
  • 1Rustled

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought this game was pretty good. Really goofy looking armors / clothing for people. The last bit of the game where we learned more and more about her mother spoiled the game though. The mother was such a bitter cunt, full on sjw whore. Anyway, good game, hope for some more with less of the mother.

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Damn - I thought Elizabet was pretty dead on in her assessment of the utter stupidity of what had been done. It was like a female Crichton saying, “did you ever stop for a second to think about just how fucking idiotic this idea is?” I despise the SJW narratives and just didn’t get that vibe from her.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yeah I don’t really remember the SJW being strong with her. I mean yeah she broke off from Faro initially to do environmental projects, but I don’t remember anything else beyond that. It’s been awhile though so maybe I’m not remembering the details:

• 1Like

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
As I recall, this game came out towards the beginning of the SJWs really ramping up and becoming more prominent in pop culture and we all assumed it would be pretty bad because of it. Having beaten it and completed it 100%, I assure you it's not an SJW propaganda piece.

• 5Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 5 users

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I thought this game was pretty good. Really goofy looking armors / clothing for people. The last bit of the game where we learned more and more about her mother spoiled the game though. The mother was such a bitter cunt, full on sjw whore. Anyway, good game, hope for some more with less of the mother.

Mother ??
it was HER Gaia cloned Elizabet too hopefully fix the "hades" problem, Gaia knew that the only person who could get the access required too delete hades from the system was Elizabet. But we know that even Hephastetus was corrupted(Daemonic?? wtf is that from) I'm wondering how badly corrupt the other cores of the system are.

And I'm still curios how often hades actually pulled the reset button on Gaia and the full system, hades was designed too check enviroment stuff every so often too check overall progress, so they dont' try and re-populate earth while it is still pouring acid rain lol..

Last edited:
  • 3Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
...the invul armour after completing gaia, hope it doesn’t suck. Getting the cores sure did suck. Lot of revelations at gaia, man that’s some heavy shit. Glad you guys recommended this game, awesome so far. Heading for meridian defense. Kinda late to get it, but oh well. What good is that shadow armour btw, doesn’t have stats and enemies spotted me outright trying to get to birth place? Haven’t finished the proving grounds, annoying quests mostly. Hunting lodge rewards any good? I hear they’re useless for the dlc?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
...the invul armour after completing gaia, hope it doesn’t suck. Getting the cores sure did suck. Lot of revelations at gaia, man that’s some heavy shit. Glad you guys recommended this game, awesome so far. Heading for meridian defense. Kinda late to get it, but oh well. What good is that shadow armour btw, doesn’t have stats and enemies spotted me outright trying to get to birth place? Haven’t finished the proving grounds, annoying quests mostly. Hunting lodge rewards any good? I hear they’re useless for the dlc?

Hunting lodge rewards are pretty mehh on first play-thru, 2nd playthrough the weapons get much better(Via NG+). You get alot of good weapons/mods(Including Combo Mods) in the DLC it is a little rough at the start but once you can start farming mods in there it get's much better, and learn the new enemy's patterns they have changes in battle tatics at different points of damage. And get the melee weapon mod asap(You can rush the quest too finish it,)

• 1Solidarity

Brad2770

Yeah, I am still pretty blown away by how beautiful the game is. One of my first screenshots I took of the game looked like a promotional pic. I was very impressed by the in game photography.

4C8DF507-236C-4C91-9762-F619E5E8E7D5.jpeg

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Bro, can we get a screen shot of your sweet dragon wall?

Funny, I just saw this post today.

Spoilered for size. Picture doesn't do the size justice, but it's like 5 feet by 3 feet.

1589828525089.png

1589828504186.png

1589828551366.png

• 3Like