Horrible horrible pain.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, make sure you keep us well informed and up to date on how that all works out too. A lot of people will be worried sick if you don't keep us in the loop!

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I haven't pooped yet...
Make sure you post here before you poop. Try one bathroom first but don't actually poop! Go back to your room and post here again, letting us know what's going on. When you can't hold it any longer, use your in-laws bathroom but not your own. And make sure you take your time getting there.

Then make sure you post at least 6 times while on the toilet.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
The advice about using someone else's bathroom is actually probably pretty good advice. First shit in a few days is going to absolutely WRECK that toilet and why have it be yours?

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
How do we know this isn't his whore wife trying to capitalize on Thorne's newfound fame after her husband died?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Zombie meat mail? Bro, I need those for my internet dating profiles. POF bitches love zombie cock.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
The post painkiller poop is always the worst. Feels like you're shitting out a bowling ball.
...unless you're into that kind of thing. If the internet has taught me nothing else, it's that some people actually like that.

Troll_sl

shitlord
Yes, some people do.
redface.png