Horrible horrible pain.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Isn't a massive shit the most pleasurable experience for a straight man? That's what people say... something about the prostate...

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Isn't a massive shit the most pleasurable experience for a straight man? That's what people say... something about the prostate...
I don't know about during the shit because, assuming it's a real doozy, I sweat and struggle and practically assume the fetal position on the toilet. However, those few precious seconds immediately after the giant turd drops into the toilet and your ass hole is tightening back up into it's proper size is one of the greatest feelings in the world. I wish I could experience those 2 - 3 seconds over and over again all day long and be enveloped in a permanent wave of euphoria.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
I don't know about during the shit because, assuming it's a real doozy, I sweat and struggle and practically assume the fetal position on the toilet. However, those few precious seconds immediately after the giant turd drops into the toilet and your ass hole is tightening back up into it's proper size is one of the greatest feelings in the world. I wish I could experience those 2 - 3 seconds over and over again all day long and be enveloped in a permanent wave of euphoria.
I apologize for my fuck you in the toy thread; This shit is awesome.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
In my experience dulcolax is wildly and explosively successful where senator and colace fail

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
877.jpg

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Eyashusa and Joeboo both have nothing but runny, champagne-cork shits.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Seriously, I take in like 300g of protein per day... passing one of those tightly packed logs is my greatest joy each and every day.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
A good shit is always better than a bad fuck.
Just wanted to make sure this was seen twice

edit: RIP Thorne, not sure how you're posting from the grave but great job on that as well. Tell us about the afterlife if you can! Maybe we can pass some info on to Lumie.

2nd edit:
You shut your zombie mouth
Lmao. Seriously though bro, zombie anatomy 101 - he can't help it. Zombies are lucky to even have mouths left and if they do, you know they can't control that jaw very well. Cut him some slack.

See what I did there? Ha. Zombie anatomy puns.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That was so well written that I had to signature that. Thank you. This thread has been a serious win.

Oh, and pneumonia sucks, but I am glad that was the problem, as opposed to something cardiac related. I have had bouts of Acid Reflux that felt ER worthy.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Unless you are on opiates, as per moi, and mistakenly miss a serving or two of ducolax, and then have to give birth to a 5 pound slab of clay. The anticipation is not in fact, worse than the pain (I don't care what that crazy Canadian Trevor says).

rrr_img_47254.jpg

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
yes, that's always the first thing I do when I drop a giant turd and even miss the target, I pick it up.