Horrible horrible pain.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Dude, If I shit something that big, it should be saved and wall mounted somewhere in the man cave.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
It was bad... I really thought i may have broke my asshole, and im pretty sure i dont qualify as a backdoor virgin anymore.
But didn't it feel great once you got it out of you? When you're all bloated and rotund and you can feel the shit stirring inside you, it feels fucking awesome to finally get it out. In my experience, the bigger and more painful the shit, the better I feel after I empty my bowels. I'm jealous of you, man.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Could be pancreas too.Could be a lung infection that's getting out of hand.

Like BoldW said.

Go now.

And good luck. Hopefully it'll turn out to be nothing, or at least nothing major.
Seriously, wtf did I ever do to you? I am glad to hear you are OK Thorne, but fuck this guy. See this is what sucks about being an internal organ. When you are doing your job, no one even gives you the time of day. You know how many times I have heard, "Thanks for helping me derive nutrition from my food Pancreas!"? About as many times as I am have been given a lap dance made of money. But the moment some fool starts to feel like shit and refuses to go to the ER, BAM it's my fuckin fault. I already get enough shit because of that Apple guy, I don't need this crap too.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Not to derail this delicious discussion about how thick, solid, and just overly large poops feel once they begin to crown and are expelled from the rectum; but, I am feeling pain! I think I have compartment syndrome again in my right leg. Had a bilateral x4 fasciotomy last year.
frown.png

Wuwei_sl

shitlord
Why not move this topic to the screenshots and you can all hang out together like a support group whilst sharing photos of your 'shits', like men?

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Not to derail this delicious discussion about how thick, solid, and just overly large poops feel once they begin to crown and are expelled from the rectum; but, I am feeling pain! I think I have compartment syndrome again in my right leg. Had a bilateral x4 fasciotomy last year.
frown.png
something something apartment in your leg...fascism. that right?

Oh, this is in the grown up forum. Why hasn't this been moderated yet?
smile.png

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why not move this topic to the screenshots and you can all hang out together like a support group whilst sharing photos of your 'shits', like men?
You're just a jealous because you've never gone through cramping labor pain all day long and then proudly given birth to one of my screaming 5lbs clay babies. Like a MAN, man.

After you pass one of those fuckers, you can roar out the door like you just kicked George St. Pierre's ass!

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I can't say with 100% certainty, but after living with costochondritis for 3 years and being in constant, fluctuating intensity levels of pain (from more than uncomfortable to make your eyes water), I'd take the pneumonia any day.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can't say with 100% certainty, but after living with costochondritis for 3 years and being in constant, fluctuating intensity levels of pain (from more than uncomfortable to make your eyes water), I'd take the pneumonia any day.
I'm not that kind of doctor, but looking into it a little, seems pretty easy to diagnose.

rrr_img_49875.jpg

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Curious if anyone has real experience with getting off opiates?

I am on day 12 now of no OxyContin at all, after a lengthy weaning-off period (6 weeks). So the withdrawal problems seem to be nullified, but the pain is back to horrific. Not a happy camper these days and have no idea what to do as nothing else is working for relief.

Has anyone tried pot for pain relief? I've never gone down that road...

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Curious if anyone has real experience with getting off opiates?

I am on day 12 now of no OxyContin at all, after a lengthy weaning-off period (6 weeks). So the withdrawal problems seem to be nullified, but the pain is back to horrific. Not a happy camper these days and have no idea what to do as nothing else is working for relief.

Has anyone tried pot for pain relief? I've never gone down that road...
Withdrawals are shit, but it sounds like you're coping with that aspect of it fairly well. Yeah the pain is gonna be worse during the w/d's, and probably for a few days afterwards, not much you can do about that unless you want to go down the route of using other drugs to mask those symptoms.

Personally I never found pot even remotely useful for pain, but apparently a lot of people do.

iannis

Musty Nester
It seems like pot would be good for dull pains or aches, but sharp pains -- god, I have to think pot would just make that worse.