Horrible horrible pain.

Troll_sl

shitlord
Someone ban his account so his zombied corpse doesn't start posting. It'll be a bunch of spam about "Brains" and "Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh." We'll never hear the end of it, especially in any thread about Everquest.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
I'll never forget that time he posted a thread instead of going to the hospital. RIP.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
RIP Thorne. Taken before his time.

At least it wasn't butt cancer.
You don't know that.

DOCTOR-HOUSE.jpg

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
RIP Thorne. You won't be forgotten... until this thread hits page 2.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I'll always remember Thorne for his punctuality and undying (until he died) dedication to his craft of providing up to the minute news of his medical condition. He braved danger so that those of us safe at home could get the news promptly. Few have such dedication in this day and age. He is survived by a wife and two obese children. Hell just became a better place for having him. May god have mercy on his soul

Zombie Thorne_sl

shitlord
Hahah im alive! Got home from the hospital sunday evening. Promptly slept for about 30 hours, and am supposed to take it easy for the next few days. Cant really keep my eyeballs open.

Hospital bill already paid in fill (ouch)

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
this thread sucks now.

just kidding. glad you are better. What was the official diagnosis?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
He needs a name change to "Zombie Thorne". He isn't fooling anyone.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Thorne is the resurrected messiah!!!! You only have forty days until you ascend to heaven. Or is it a few days? I forget. Just dont fucking waste them like your predecessor.

Zombie Thorne_sl

shitlord
It was severe pneumonia in the left lung. I honestly don't remember much after the 3rd dilaudid injection. Just people coming in and taking blood and asking if it still hurt and getting juiced up with more stuff. That's how my Sunday went... Got home Sunday night and slept until I couldn't sleep anymore. Feeling kinda decent now.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
It was severe pneumonia in the left lung. I honestly don't remember much after the 3rd dilaudid injection. Just people coming in and taking blood and asking if it still hurt and getting juiced up with more stuff. That's how my Sunday went... Got home Sunday night and slept until I couldn't sleep anymore. Feeling kinda decent now.
I was actually a bit concerned, glad you're not dead chum!