Hoss sexual unidentity faggot thread

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I guess 2016 is 2-3 years ago. Just more Phazael "logic".

I'm sure your post is absolutely laden with that fine "logic", yes? I wonder what the kernel of your triggered sperg-out is other than just being a triggered sperg-out? I didn't read your post unfortunately, right-wing SJW snowflake :) :) :)

Hey, remember that time you were unable to post a SINGLE example of kids getting their dicks chopped off after getting called out on it by me due to you pushing that bullshit on this forum for years and years? Me too!!!
Manessa.jpg

Obligatory reminder of the vast intellect and level of rationality we are dealing with here.

• 1Repost
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
be here "owning" us
Yeah, pretty much; I'm glad you know your place in all of this -guy who does nothing when engaging with me but make up weird lies in his posts-

It's actually a fascinating mental illness in its own right... being the guy who takes the time to write all this crazy shit about me. If your goal is to simply get me thinking, I'd say "congratulations, you won" because I'm pondering you right now and am torn between two possible scenarios in my head:

1) Some spazzoid who maniacally laughs every time he makes a post in regard to me because he just likes to poke the fascinating, different colored mushroom with the stick.
2) Some drunken degenerate who has somehow over the course of a few years cobbled together some narrative about 'who I am' by reading my posts at 2am and subsequently actually believes the mess he types out.

Regardless of what you are and what makes you tick, your posts are complete horseshit (but I love this last post simply due to you successfully getting the Fleischberg to mic-drop react to a post that literally just contains utter nonsense and mistruths, making me laugh as it so aptly corresponds to the Fleischberg's religion of atheism).

Obligatory reminder of the vast intellect and level of rationality we are dealing with here.
Oh, the quotes that I never actually said that you obsessively repost? That's pretty lit bro. Good job.

Remember the time you got triggered and made a huge post about me yesterday? That was good times. Do it again! I'm rooting for you, Captain Gravitational Pull.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
To have "wrecked me over the years" I would have had to know who you are, first of all. I have been posting on this forum since the NOOWS days under the same name the entire time. I didn't even see your posts until about 2-3 years ago. And on the topic of superiority, the only thing you have on me is me being fat (which is why you continually beat that dead horse in the most unoriginal way possible). You are an unhappy, unmarried, single, attention whoring, frankensteinian, crossdressing, low wage, syccophantic train wreck of a human being who continually has to declare yourself victor to grab any scrap of self esteem. You have zero dignity, compassion, humility, self awareness, or drive beyond your next dopamine hit of attention you get on this board by posting word vomit every time someone says tranny or manessa. And at 40 years old, working a dead end job, living in an apartment all alone, it is only going to go downhill for you from here as age robs you of what little "feminity" you think you have. You have alienated everyone, left and right, or you would not be here constantly clamoring for more attention.

Me? If I actually gave enough of a shit I could drop a few bucks on the HPs and keep you in perma rickshaw vacation and not even notice it in my weekly fuck off budget. I am happily married, gainfully employed in an upwardly mobile position, and doing something fun every night of the week if I feel like it. I have three sets of friends I divide my time between which is why you don't see me on the board very much compared to the heavy posters. Lord Xenu willing, I will die fat, happy, face down, after having a heart attack from eating a fucking mushroom burger at my favorite burger joint in town here while out drunk with friends.

You are probably going to get shanked when you try to trick the wrong lesbian into some surprise penis unless playing shotgun kazoo gets you first. There is literally no single aspect of my life I would trade with yours, because I have known your kind often enough to understand how dead and rotten inside you are. And you frankly need to be visible to others as a reminder that tolerance, like all things in life, can be taken too far and as a warning sign to never let the crazy have a foothold. This is why several of us do not advocate banning you. Because if you had any say, a lot of kids lives would be ruined at the bare minimum. Fortunately woman (real women) are good emotional readers and the only ones you can reel in are the irrevocably damaged or the desperate. But everyone else needs a stark reminder of what you really are and represent. And there is no better spokesperson for that then just putting a spotlight on you and letting you sperg out every time you get triggered. You are no one's friend or ally and I would not be you for all the world, even for a day.

Incoming meme laden post with claims of "ownage" in 5.... 4..... 3.... 2....

Savage.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Give me cliff notes gimp... what did you find the most "Savage" ? I'm legitimately curious if anything he typed was in the realm of reality.

Don't you have to go ride a unicycle or something?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Don't you have to go ride a unicycle or something?
So nothing is *actually* savage? You're just a parroting NPC?

Because you know, since you read it I figured I could trust that you could tell me the best part... the most SAVAGE burn in that reeeeee... y'know, the part that would undoubtedly make me lower my head into my hands and sob uncontrollably.

I dunno... I guess it wasn't savage after all. Thanks for nothing gimp.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
So nothing is *actually* savage? You're just a parroting NPC?

Because you know, since you read it I figured I could trust that you could tell me the best part... the most SAVAGE burn in that reeeeee... y'know, the part that would undoubtedly make me lower my head into my hands and sob uncontrollably.

I dunno... I guess it wasn't savage after all. Thanks for nothing gimp.

Where do you see yourself in 20 years?

Socially, economically, how is your life going to evolve?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
Being old and happy.

Socially, economically, how is your life going to evolve?
Quite well, as it has been my entire life.

So... about that savage post that you said was "Savage"... what was the best part in your opinion? No really... this really isn't a trick question, gotcha or way to own you (which is as easy as 1/2/3)... I'm just legit curious what you feel was his best line and if you could be so kind as to quote it. Again, I simply want to see if it has any basis in reality whatsoever.

Pretty simple request, considering you're the guy who uploads pics of shirts... that's like 3 extra steps MORE than what I'm humbly asking here, right?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Well here again it was a really simple request as I was genuinely curious what you felt was the most savage part, but I can't pretend to know the difficulties of a gimp's life. Pity... I was (foolishly, I admit) looking forward to the 2021 Best Of FettFleischBerg Roasts (kinda like a mix tape, only its FoH SAVAGERY!) and seeing how much that corresponded to actual reality instead of y'alls alternate reality you guys seem to dwell in concerning me. Oh well... back to destroying you.

Having zero standards helps here I guess.
That's ironic because as a Christian we have standards we can point to, adhere to, and share (like the 10 commandments). What standards does an atheist have and where does it come from? I mean since you're just stardust that somehow formed into a conscious meat vessel wrapped around a skeleton... I was just curious what your moral standards are in a Godless universe?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Talking about ground sausage a page back wasn't a derail at least.

• 4Worf
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 4 users