Hoss sexual unidentity faggot thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
And to me, crossdressers and trannies are indistinguishable

bwjs.jpg

^ Blaire White & Jeffree Starr.

Yup... indistinguishable.

BenShapiroFactsDontCareAboutYourFeelings.jpg

Do you use the womens or men's bathroom.
What an utterly silly question unworthy of a proper response... just ridicule LoL!

The irony of this is that I barely realize you exist. You don't travel in the same parts of the board I do and I haven't seen one of your posts in God knows how long. So you might want to spend a minute looking up the definition of "obsessed".

Reality check: You took a general light-hearted insult I made towards our board population which includes both dumbfucks and trannies and wanted to make it all about you. You insulted me directly and I responded. You are like the Palestinians lobbing rockets at a much better equipped adversary. Now as far as I am concerned this little incident is concluded and I will go back to forgetting you exist. Maybe the weekend pass will give you the time required to ponder the merits of letting this end.
Awwww, look at the predictable little retarded snowflake go!

• 1Picard
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 353992

^ Blaire White & Jeffree Starr.

Yup... indistinguishable.

BenShapiroFactsDontCareAboutYourFeelings.jpg

What an utterly silly question unworthy of a proper response... just ridicule LoL!

Awwww, look at the predictable little retarded snowflake go!

The size of that thumb is pretty grotesque. The first thing I look at on a woman now adays is the hands. I can spot that thumb from a mile off and go "Oh, he's spent more on his dress-up act than most."

Worst AMA ever, cowering away from questions. Boo 👎

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
The irony of this is that I barely realize you exist. You don't travel in the same parts of the board I do and I haven't seen one of your posts in God knows how long. So you might want to spend a minute looking up the definition of "obsessed".

Reality check: You took a general light-hearted insult I made towards our board population which includes both dumbfucks and trannies and wanted to make it all about you. You insulted me directly and I responded. You are like the Palestinians lobbing rockets at a much better equipped adversary. Now as far as I am concerned this little incident is concluded and I will go back to forgetting you exist. Maybe the weekend pass will give you the time required to ponder the merits of letting this end.
Really should be saving those tucobucks for when Foler Foler is unbanned. This reminded me to put mine in bank. Thank you :)

• 2Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Really should be saving those tucobucks for when Foler Foler is unbanned. This reminded me to put mine in bank. Thank you :)
I'm just trying to think about what to do myself. I think July 4th is going to be a *bang*.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Do you use the womens or men's bathroom. For reference I use the womens bathroom at target, because I want everyone to be creeped out and regret shopping there, though I try to avoid target on top of things. Just want to know if you deserve a solidarity or not.
why are you in Target at all, unless being dragged by woman?

• 1Worf

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Mental illness looks spiffy on you.

Considering I actually have an AMA where this was answered... yeah, I'm totally cowering away from questions.

See Wade? This is why I love engaging with retards here ^_^ Decimation city.
I don't seek out your threads. The only reason I'm here is because I'm lost and can't find my way back.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
why are you in Target at all, unless being dragged by woman?
They have really really really reallly really good hot italian ground sausage. I hate myself every time I go, but FUCK is it good.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Target is amazing. It's Wal-Mart without the degenerates and actual good, comfortable clothes instead of starch-town.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Target is amazing. It's Wal-Mart without the degenerates and actual good, comfortable clothes instead of starch-town.
You buy clothes at target? fucking lol. That's just fucking embarrassing.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
They have really really really reallly really good hot italian ground sausage. I hate myself every time I go, but FUCK is it good.
i... i really can't tell if youre playing with me talking about sausage in this particular thread...

but, is it this brand?
6cb67c451fe70bf120f2711e2f818172.png

is this their good value label?

• 1Worf

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
i... i really can't tell if youre playing with me talking about sausage in this particular thread...

but, is it this brand?
6cb67c451fe70bf120f2711e2f818172.png

is this their good value label?
I've been boycotting target since they changed to good and gather, always forget about that and walk out when I go to fill my cart with ground italian sausage. It was the old equivalent of this, but it was sold in 12 oz packages. This stuff aint as good, though.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Amazon box stacker trannies don't get paid that much, despite what the ads might suggest.
As usual, Phazael is demonstrating his A) obsession with the person who has continuously wrecked him over the years B) his lack of intellect as Lanx wasn't even talking to me.

What point, Fettfleischberg is it going to sink in that you truly are my inferior in every conceivable shape and form?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
To have "wrecked me over the years" I would have had to know who you are, first of all. I have been posting on this forum since the NOOWS days under the same name the entire time. I didn't even see your posts until about 2-3 years ago. And on the topic of superiority, the only thing you have on me is me being fat (which is why you continually beat that dead horse in the most unoriginal way possible). You are an unhappy, unmarried, single, attention whoring, frankensteinian, crossdressing, low wage, syccophantic train wreck of a human being who continually has to declare yourself victor to grab any scrap of self esteem. You have zero dignity, compassion, humility, self awareness, or drive beyond your next dopamine hit of attention you get on this board by posting word vomit every time someone says tranny or manessa. And at 40 years old, working a dead end job, living in an apartment all alone, it is only going to go downhill for you from here as age robs you of what little "feminity" you think you have. You have alienated everyone, left and right, or you would not be here constantly clamoring for more attention.

Me? If I actually gave enough of a shit I could drop a few bucks on the HPs and keep you in perma rickshaw vacation and not even notice it in my weekly fuck off budget. I am happily married, gainfully employed in an upwardly mobile position, and doing something fun every night of the week if I feel like it. I have three sets of friends I divide my time between which is why you don't see me on the board very much compared to the heavy posters. Lord Xenu willing, I will die fat, happy, face down, after having a heart attack from eating a fucking mushroom burger at my favorite burger joint in town here while out drunk with friends.

You are probably going to get shanked when you try to trick the wrong lesbian into some surprise penis unless playing shotgun kazoo gets you first. There is literally no single aspect of my life I would trade with yours, because I have known your kind often enough to understand how dead and rotten inside you are. And you frankly need to be visible to others as a reminder that tolerance, like all things in life, can be taken too far and as a warning sign to never let the crazy have a foothold. This is why several of us do not advocate banning you. Because if you had any say, a lot of kids lives would be ruined at the bare minimum. Fortunately woman (real women) are good emotional readers and the only ones you can reel in are the irrevocably damaged or the desperate. But everyone else needs a stark reminder of what you really are and represent. And there is no better spokesperson for that then just putting a spotlight on you and letting you sperg out every time you get triggered. You are no one's friend or ally and I would not be you for all the world, even for a day.

Incoming meme laden post with claims of "ownage" in 5.... 4..... 3.... 2....

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
To have "wrecked me over the years" I would have had to know who you are, first of all. I have been posting on this forum since the NOOWS days under the same name the entire time. I didn't even see your posts until about 2-3 years ago. And on the topic of superiority, the only thing you have on me is me being fat (which is why you continually beat that dead horse in the most unoriginal way possible). You are an unhappy, unmarried, single, attention whoring, frankensteinian, crossdressing, low wage, syccophantic train wreck of a human being who continually has to declare yourself victor to grab any scrap of self esteem. You have zero dignity, compassion, humility, self awareness, or drive beyond your next dopamine hit of attention you get on this board by posting word vomit every time someone says tranny or manessa. And at 40 years old, working a dead end job, living in an apartment all alone, it is only going to go downhill for you from here as age robs you of what little "feminity" you think you have. You have alienated everyone, left and right, or you would not be here constantly clamoring for more attention.

Me? If I actually gave enough of a shit I could drop a few bucks on the HPs and keep you in perma rickshaw vacation and not even notice it in my weekly fuck off budget. I am happily married, gainfully employed in an upwardly mobile position, and doing something fun every night of the week if I feel like it. I have three sets of friends I divide my time between which is why you don't see me on the board very much compared to the heavy posters. Lord Xenu willing, I will die fat, happy, face down, after having a heart attack from eating a fucking mushroom burger at my favorite burger joint in town here while out drunk with friends.

You are probably going to get shanked when you try to trick the wrong lesbian into some surprise penis unless playing shotgun kazoo gets you first. There is literally no single aspect of my life I would trade with yours, because I have known your kind often enough to understand how dead and rotten inside you are. And you frankly need to be visible to others as a reminder that tolerance, like all things in life, can be taken too far and as a warning sign to never let the crazy have a foothold. This is why several of us do not advocate banning you. Because if you had any say, a lot of kids lives would be ruined at the bare minimum. Fortunately woman (real women) are good emotional readers and the only ones you can reel in are the irrevocably damaged or the desperate. But everyone else needs a stark reminder of what you really are and represent. And there is no better spokesperson for that then just putting a spotlight on you and letting you sperg out every time you get triggered. You are no one's friend or ally and I would not be you for all the world, even for a day.

I guess 2016 is 2-3 years ago. Just more Phazael "logic".

I'm sure your post is absolutely laden with that fine "logic", yes? I wonder what the kernel of your triggered sperg-out is other than just being a triggered sperg-out? I didn't read your post unfortunately, right-wing SJW snowflake :) :) :)

Hey, remember that time you were unable to post a SINGLE example of kids getting their dicks chopped off after getting called out on it by me due to you pushing that bullshit on this forum for years and years? Me too!!!

Fucker

Log Wizard

He's 42 and still gets an allowance from his mom. His recent lines of work include being a gas station attendant and a box packer at Amazon. At 42, this means he has no education and no valuable experience to offer any employers. This also means he has no investments and no retirement. His slim hope for financial happiness will arrive when he is 61 and his mom finally kicks the bucket....assuming he doesn't play the Remington Kazoo before then.

In the meantime, he will be here "owning" us from his $675/mo apartment that his mom helps him afford because he can't hold down a single job long enough to be able to float financial stability.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Mic Drop
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 2 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
He's 42 and still gets an allowance from his mom. His recent lines of work include being a gas station attendant and a box packer at Amazon. At 42, this means he has no education and no valuable experience to offer any employers. This also means he has no investments and no retirement. His slim hope for financial happiness will arrive when he is 61 and his mom finally kicks the bucket....assuming he doesn't play the Remington Kazoo before then.

In the meantime, he will be here "owning" us from his $675/mo apartment that his mom helps him afford because he can't hold down a single job long enough to be able to float financial stability.
screenshot_178.jpg

^ This guy knows how to court the 'ladies'.

• 2Worf