Hoss sexual unidentity faggot thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
And the same shit happens in yet another fucking thread.
People are obsessed with me. Always have been. I'd say it's not my fault but it very likely is... decimating people with my superior intellect is just what I *do*. If you happen to take umbrage with that, you can look at the source of why "the same shit happens" and bitch at those individuals.

You’re a transsexual
Correct. Only been stating this since forever, but it's okay... you're free to deny reality, make up your own definitions and generally adopt the exact behavior that SJWs do.

and a crossdresser
Nope, and I gave you the dry evidence of why not but you still deny reality. Hey look, here it is again, reality denier:

xdress3.jpg

There. Technically correct, the best kind of correct.
100% false, but hey... keep that atheist head buried in the sands of non-reality all you wish.

Glad we cleared up your confusion and lack of logic.
Irony is ironic, and it's beautiful (like me)!

Have a great weekend.
I always do... I'm not a Godless, miserable pile of nihilistic blackness.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Imagine there being 8 bobble-heads on this forum.

Really, just imagine that.
ftfy

Doubt being a transsexual really has much to do with it. I know all types of groups of people and they all contain individuals who will find something to virtue signal about and scream 'Look at me! Look!'. We should judge people based on their actions, not any specific stereotype.

Walks like a bobble-head, talks like a bobble-head, probably a bobble-head.

Don't make things more complicated than they need to be.

I'm not saying being a bobble-head is a bad thing, some chaos is important, but understand where MOST of the hate is coming from. No one cares about your junk, or lack thereof, except for other bobble-heads.

Bobble-head.

bobblehead.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You two realize I was basing that on the retard's statement that "literally" half the forum which they estimate is 16 actual humans is half retards (ironic) and trannies and then the 2nd retard chimed in with 8 are trannies?

I love scrutinizing sub-70 IQ statements.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You two realize I was basing that on the retard's statement that "literally" half the forum which they estimate is 16 actual humans is half retards (ironic) and trannies and then the 2nd retard chimed in with 8 are trannies?

Retard, eh? I love a gauntlet being thrown at my feet. I have been well-behaved for much too long.

• 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>

The point is, you don't always have to respond every time the word tranny comes flying out. That's the bobble-head part.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I know math is hard for you
Not at all, Godless atheist.

so here’s a venn diagram.
"Hey guys, I'm calling the person who destroyed me with both proof and logic a dumbass because I just loooooove irony and being completely devoid of self-awareness".

What a concept!

Retard, eh? I love a gauntlet being thrown at my feet. I have been well-behaved for much too long.
Yes, retard. You're a retard.

You're the retard who silenced me for "not voting for you" when I voted for you. I just didn't know at the time the retard who made his entire platform about free speech was the retard silencing people's free speech.

That is the actions of a hypocritical retard, you retard.

What are you going to do? Silence me again, demonstrating how butthurt you are for being told the truth?

The point is, you don't always have to respond every time the word tranny comes flying out. That's the bobble-head part.
...and yet this forum has permanently and completely pigeon-holed me as that identity. Everything I post is rickshawed because this place is full of snowflakes (ironically enough) that can't handle the truth. So much for the notion of only the left relishing in identity politics... furthermore, if I up and died today and never once posted again here, y'all would still be utterly and fully still obsessed with trannies. I can't explain why, but this forum has been obsessed with trannies before I even posted my dick here to troll the forum back in 2015(ish)... thx Fedor I guess.

Also, if I started over and had a completely anonymous identity, people would assume I'm just "one of the boys" with how our ideologies align but all you guys see is my name and avatar and go full blown anti my words.

If I said water is wet you'd have a pile of retards trying to refute that just to argue with me... it's incredible.

• 1Picard

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
...and yet this forum has permanently and completely pigeon-holed me as that identity. Everything I post is rickshawed because this place is full of snowflakes (ironically enough) that can't handle the truth. So much for the notion of only the left relishing in identity politics... furthermore, if I up and died today and never once posted again here, y'all would still be utterly and fully still obsessed with trannies. I can't explain why, but this forum has been obsessed with trannies before I even posted my dick here to troll the forum back in 2015(ish)... thx Fedor I guess.

Also, if I started over and had a completely anonymous identity, people would assume I'm just "one of the boys" with how our ideologies align but all you guys see is my name and avatar and go full blown anti my words.

If I said water is wet you'd have a pile of retards trying to refute that just to argue with me... it's incredible.

Don't take the bait. The reason they do it is because it's low hanging fruit and they know how you will react.

KkdX.gif

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Are there more trannies or furfags on this forum? And to me, crossdressers and trannies are indistinguishable, so you can put them both in the same category of pretend female fairy. I know at least 6 confirmed furfags, with 4-5 more I suspect. For trannies... Lets include jerle because I don't want to discount the 42%. 3 confirmed??

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Don't take the bait. The reason they do it is because it's low hanging fruit and they know how you will react.
You act as if I don't enjoy dealing with the retards who engage in this type of behavior myself :)

90% of my engagement with others 'online' is with leftists, blacks, and LGBTQWTF people on different platforms than FoH. 10% is here, which has been my home since Noows. The retards who engage with me on here for that "low hanging fruit" are honestly, based on their logic (lack thereof), argument style, and detected IQ based on their word choice are faaaaar from intelligent Christian Conservatives and much more like right-wing SJWs than they can possibly realize due to a severe lack of self-awareness.

The fact they want to focus on a tranny for that "low hanging fruit" while actively being far more left-wing than I ever was/am/will be pleases me greatly, so... yeah... like I said... I enjoy the engagement... it's fun destroying people on both sides of the political spectrum. It's just that leftists have been run off here and always will be run off here due to their snowflake like nature and the dogpiles that this forum engages in (fairly so).

Here's something to trigger people: my face.

I was just at Target and this post from the GG/SJW thread was 100% true... holy shit. KIDS SECTION... it's insane.

186494975_245649410666888_6295129110326136501_n.jpg

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
You act as if I don't enjoy dealing with the retards who engage in this type of behavior myself :)

90% of my engagement with others 'online' is with leftists, blacks, and LGBTQWTF people on different platforms than FoH. 10% is here, which has been my home since Noows. The retards who engage with me on here for that "low hanging fruit" are honestly, based on their logic (lack thereof), argument style, and detected IQ based on their word choice are faaaaar from intelligent Christian Conservatives and much more like right-wing SJWs than they can possibly realize due to a severe lack of self-awareness.

The fact they want to focus on a tranny for that "low hanging fruit" while actively being far more left-wing than I ever was/am/will be pleases me greatly, so... yeah... like I said... I enjoy the engagement... it's fun destroying people on both sides of the political spectrum. It's just that leftists have been run off here and always will be run off here due to their snowflake like nature and the dogpiles that this forum engages in (fairly so).

Here's something to trigger people: my face.

I was just at Target and this post from the GG/SJW thread was 100% true... holy shit. KIDS SECTION... it's insane.

View attachment 353986
Do you use the womens or men's bathroom. For reference I use the womens bathroom at target, because I want everyone to be creeped out and regret shopping there, though I try to avoid target on top of things. Just want to know if you deserve a solidarity or not.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Truth. ...and then y'all became obsessed with me. Good times.

Awwww, look at the predictable little retarded snowflake go!
The irony of this is that I barely realize you exist. You don't travel in the same parts of the board I do and I haven't seen one of your posts in God knows how long. So you might want to spend a minute looking up the definition of "obsessed".

Reality check: You took a general light-hearted insult I made towards our board population which includes both dumbfucks and trannies and wanted to make it all about you. You insulted me directly and I responded. You are like the Palestinians lobbing rockets at a much better equipped adversary. Now as far as I am concerned this little incident is concluded and I will go back to forgetting you exist. Maybe the weekend pass will give you the time required to ponder the merits of letting this end.

• 1Like