Hot Ones

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
she grabbed like a tiny bit of wing foreskin

I have it at the time she did it. That is the least amount of chicken(No actual meat) ever taken by any person on the show. Tiny indeed. I know the sauce is strong but I think you have to get a little bit more than that.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.

I have it at the time she did it. That is the least amount of chicken(No actual meat) ever taken by any person on the show. Tiny indeed. I know the sauce is strong but I think you have to get a little bit more than that.
No, Weird Al took the smallest bites ever. I have tried da bomb and would probably do the same after that shit.

Last edited:

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
No, Weird Al took the smallest bites ever. I hate tried da bomb and would probably do the same after that shit.
i've seen a lot of the women do that exact same thing throughout, just take tiny littlest nibble of a bite and then ask sean if that was good enough. no. it wasn't good enough. if you take a bite and ask if that was good enough, then you already know the answer.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i've seen a lot of the women do that exact same thing throughout, just take tiny littlest nibble of a bite and then ask sean if that was good enough. no. it wasn't good enough. if you take a bite and ask if that was good enough, then you already know the answer.
yeah, but this isnt a competition or something, she's just there to plug her crappy netflix film, not burn out her uterus on hot sauce.

j00t

yeah, but this isnt a competition or something, she's just there to plug her crappy netflix film, not burn out her uterus on hot sauce.
i understand you have somewhat of an unhealthy obsession with gal, so out of respect for one of my fohbros i'll go easy on the response...

eat the wings...

ivan-drago.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i understand you have somewhat of an unhealthy obsession with gal, so out of respect for one of my fohbros i'll go easy on the response...

eat the wings...

ivan-drago.png
i realize thats what is being assigned to me, but outside my avatar here and me goofing around i really dont care that much what she does. i have only seen her play diana/wonder woman. i have no interest in her other films. i couldnt even tell you what else she's been in other than one of the Fast and Furry movies which i havent watched since Tokyo Drift.. she's a super hot babe and i understand she does other films ( her acting is horrible), but i have mentioned in the past that she does have competition for being hottest chick of the last ten or so years. Eiza Gonzales is simply incredible. check her out.

that all being said. that hot sauce channel is not worthy of burning out her pussy over a crappy netflix movie promo appearance.

j00t

it's not funny when you have to explain the joke, chuk.

and, i actually prefer adria arjona to eiza gonzales

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

eiza is absolutely 100% superficial and high maintenance. she's had a bunch of plastic surgery and she was really pretty prior to the plastic surgery which means she got it because she was self-conscious. aidra on the other hand actually tries to be in things with depth and character... well let's ignore that she was in morbius... also, i bet she'd demolish some wings.

• 1Worf

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think it was Bill Burr who said from the beginning that he was going to eat the whole wing and followed through on it. I totally respect that. 10 birds gave up their wings for this gag. Throwing them in the trash with a tiny nibble on each one is just wrong.

• 1Solidarity

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I think it was Bill Burr who said from the beginning that he was going to eat the whole wing and followed through on it. I totally respect that. 10 birds gave up their wings for this gag. Throwing them in the trash with a tiny nibble on each one is just wrong.
You think those simps are going to let those go in the trash?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
nice, ed boon of mortal kombat

was wondering what hot ones was gonna do with actors not able to do PR right now

Fadaar

That guy
nice, ed boon of mortal kombat

was wondering what hot ones was gonna do with actors not able to do PR right now

Was about to post about this ep, was a pleasant surprise. Way too short of an episode, though Ed's only worked on one franchise at one company since 1991 so maybe there isn't a whole lot to tell. Speaking on the actor thing, plenty of musicians, comedians, wrestlers, etc out there. Hell if we got an Ed Boon episode maybe we could get other big name video game devs. Much as we may talk shit about Todd Howard I bet it'd be a really good episode.