Hot Ones

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Apparently, we're all supposed to watch this and fall hopelessly in love with Sydney Sweeney.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
No need. I already love derpy looking women with huge tits
She was the only one on Euphoria that actually got the tits out regularly. That show was supposed to be edgy but there was less female nudity than you would get in the inevitable strip club scene in any 90s cop movie. (Many more penises of course).

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
By the end I was laughing hard. How the fuck did he do that. Amazing.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Fucking LOL that took a while to ramp up but that was insane haha. Conan is such a legend.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm not a fan of Conan or this whole interview people while they eat and I have to look at food stuck to their face in 1440, but the last third of that video was pretty funny. You kinda need the beginning to set up a few of the jokes, but I skipped a couple of the early questions.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You do notice that he did "not" drink straight from the bottle for "Da bomb". He picked it up like he was going to and then sets that fucker right back down. ROFL.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
You do notice that he did "not" drink straight from the bottle for "Da bomb". He picked it up like he was going to and then sets that fucker right back down. ROFL.
i just threw away my old bottle of da bomb, fuck that tasteless thing

Fadaar

That guy
I brought a 1 gallon jug of Tabasco Habanero and another of Tabasco Chipotle to work. The chipotle is getting ran through like a filthy whore, that stuff is so goddamn tasty.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I thought Gordon Ramsay's appearance would forever be the one that made me laugh the hardest but this one definitely topped it.. Absolutely incredible, what a legend!

Brikker

Trump's Staff
How did that shit not make him vomit, honestly. He drank straight from the bottle with the last/hottest sauce? Jfc.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How did that shit not make him vomit, honestly. He drank straight from the bottle with the last/hottest sauce? Jfc.
Despite the numbers they show, I feel like Da Bomb is the hottest of the sauces. He did NOT drink straight from that bottle.

• 2Like