FPS noob
damn they just stuck a mop on this fools head

1658760041182.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
this is taking place in Westeros, not in Valryria? where are the other Houses in this? if you take out the Joggeryans this might have been watchable if very very boring looking. though Matt Smith looks like he's really trying hard to make this work, but he cant play everyone.

They're bit part players thanks to the 17 dragons

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This....is going to suck complete ass.

If Matt Smith isn't heavily featured and doing badass shit every episode I'm out. Trailer does indicate they have given him a lot of badass scenes so there will be something to watch.

I'm not sitting through a woke-a-thon.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
this is taking place in Westeros, not in Valryria? where are the other Houses in this? if you take out the Joggeryans this might have been watchable if very very boring looking. though Matt Smith looks like he's really trying hard to make this work, but he cant play everyone.

Everything Smith has been in recently he needs to play every single role it seems. Other actors just aren't up to the task. Makes him look really good and it's great for his career but at the same time the work he's in bombs or doesn't do numbers because of the rest of the cast.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
New comic con trailer. This looks like it is going to be a woke fest.

It looks like a woke fest from that trailer, but have you read what happened to Rhaenyra in the books? It is not a woke story.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Everything Smith has been in recently he needs to play every single role it seems. Other actors just aren't up to the task. Makes him look really good and it's great for his career but at the same time the work he's in bombs or doesn't do numbers because of the rest of the cast.
he's also been fucked in two major roles. he played a larger part in Terminator Genesys and that last Star Wars movie. they edited him mostly out of both. the guy seems to have some bad luck in his career and he's come a long way since Doctor Who. he figures he has to chew that scenery for the time you do get.
iu

• 2Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
he's also been fucked in two major roles. he played a larger part in Terminator Genesys and that last Star Wars movie. they edited him mostly out of both. the guy seems to have some bad luck in his career and he's come a long way since Doctor Who. he figures he has to chew that scenery for the time you do get.
iu

Yeah that was a full feature length Star Wars movie he filmed. The entire film was cut up and thrown in the trash for hundreds of millions.

That Ep 9 bitch didn't break even. 1b ain't gonna carry it with a full "reshoot" that means filming a new movie. This is why Star Wars films remain on hiatus to this day.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
I was pretty baffled by how many characters there were in these trailers but then I read it takes place over two timelines so I assume its really 1/2 the characters, like the young downsy looking girl must be the old woman too due to the hair.

Its hard to think of too many shows that have done multiple timelines well, Westworld has famously shit the bed over it, so we'll see how this goes. Zero expectations going in.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
It looks like a woke fest from that trailer, but have you read what happened to Rhaenyra in the books? It is not a woke story.
Agreed, the source material is far from woke, so I have some hope. That said I won't be surprised if Hollywoke is gonna Hollywoke.

spronk

FPS noob

it is kind of funny how social media seems to be mostly talking about Rings of Power and ignoring House of the Dragons for now. Both look like they are gonna be absolute shit shows but I expect them both to be wildly entertaining, in a RLM Worst of the Worst way

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

it is kind of funny how social media seems to be mostly talking about Rings of Power and ignoring House of the Dragons for now. Both look like they are gonna be absolute shit shows but I expect them both to be wildly entertaining, in a RLM Worst of the Worst way

because for some odd reason there isnt much from the trailer outside of the Targs. Targs are fucking boring. where are the Starks or the Greyjoys or Lannisters?

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
because for some odd reason there isnt much from the trailer outside of the Targs. Targs are fucking boring. where are the Starks or the Greyjoys or Lannisters?
It's about a Targaryen civil war when they still had dragons - do you expect the other families will really matter that much? Since there's no magic Night King harpoons, the dragons will be basically invulnerable.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It's about a Targaryen civil war when they still had dragons - do you expect the other families will really matter that much? Since there's no magic Night King harpoons, the dragons will be basically invulnerable.
but you still cant have a show about just them. the other Houses are in this. but they are highlighting the Targs.

• 1Like