Tranny Chaser
I'll take the under bite over this/that any day of the week

1661198059161.png
1661198125318.png

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I would have preferred some type of mini series spin off. 6 shows or W/E. Maybe Arya derping around in her boat in west of Westeros and visiting the Farwynds and being stabby and maybe throw in some skullduggery too. Far better notion than watching a cheap rehash of something we already watched.
that seemed most likely an option after season 8 ended, i thought, oh i guess we get an Adventures with Arya show? nope. thats just how they ended her story.
if they are going to do something like that, they better hurry before she auditions for ET or an aging mom(at 25).
maisie.png

• 1Barf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
that seemed most likely an option after season 8 ended, i thought, oh i guess we get an Adventures with Arya show? nope. thats just how they ended her story.
if they are going to do something like that, they better hurry before she auditions for ET or an aging mom(at 25).
maisie.png

She was super popular with the general GoT audience. No spin-off for her while filming black white walkers with Naomi Watts was more important I guess.

Just shows it's all about who you know. The prequel pilot that was cancelled was created by industry big names, not nobodies. Had Arya had a personal connection to them, they would have done a show for her instead.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
the whole "this is the secret of Targs, we know the Others are coming and we call this the Song of Ice and Fire" semi retcon is kinda retarded when the Others were barely an inconvenience, dispatched by a white girl ninja in a hot minute.
"Super easy, barely an inconvenience" were my exact thoughts.

Otherwise episode was fine. Familiar setting, some interesting drama set up, not the same "hook" as Game of Thrones S1 but it's very watchable.

It's not woke either, this is all stuff out of English history. Male heir desperation (Henry VIII), good female heirs being overlooked (Matilda vs Stephen), murdering your older brother's kids (John, Richard III).

It's not the unholy abomination Rings of Power will be.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They should of leaned into the message and made the queen an actual bulldyke with a mullet and all.

A lesbian, inbred, trans person. Would be brilliant and brave. Art imitating life.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
maisie.png
I'd watch a Bronn spinoff.

They could call it "Kiss the Ring, Cunts".

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Oh my, I just read the wiki summary of what this story will be. It's a bit fucked up and could be quite good.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Arya is a god damn troll, but she was in the Sex Pistols show and topless. I had no idea it was her until afterwards, but her tits are fantastic.

maisie-williams-new-role-sex-pistols-bike-spl-embed1.jpg

• 1WTF

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Oh my, I just read the wiki summary of what this story will be. It's a bit fucked up and could be quite good.

Indeed we're getting another 700 sqft. Still an atrocious pilot and way to "bring back" GoT after a long layoff.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
NSFW in SFW area
Arya is a god damn troll, but she was in the Sex Pistols show and topless. I had no idea it was her until afterwards, but her tits are fantastic.

I had no idea...you made me look.
Why do you bastards make me remove tits? -amod

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Like
  • 1RAGE
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

My internet research indicates that she wore a prosthetic for that.

• 2Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
I'd say picky, go watch a non highlight episode from season 5 on of GoT (like don't compare it do Battle of the Bastards). It was better written, people didn't teleport and there was more or less a cohesive story going on. If you can ignore diversity for the sake of it (did anyone spot the Asian birthing nurse?), I think this is probably going to turn into a pretty okay show, maybe even a good one if Matt Smith keeps it up.

I liked that Hightower hand of the king too, hes going to be an asshole
Like Juvarisx Juvarisx Said, this is on par with a filler episode. Except the pilot needs to hook the viewer, especially the traumatised s8 audience, and it didn't

Alright, I'll own some of me just being a pedantic cunt but the amount and quality of the CGI was OTT. Most of the acting seem stilted to me with the exception of Matt Smith, who I rather liked in the Crown; I agree with Juvarisx Juvarisx that he seems to the best hope for delivering a solid acting performance.

Paddy Considine (In America and Peaky Blinders) and Rhys Ifans (Hannibal Rising and Berlin Station) were both underwhelming to me but let's see where this goes..

I wonder if they told Milly Alcock that she was being cast as having Trisomy 21?

NGL, the woke shit doesn't bother me as much as I expect that it does others because I have lived most of my life in the Middle East and The Far East.

Goatface

Okay, not bad. I'm open to other evidence until we figure this out.
i remember a lot of places saying they were fakes, but she has gave interviews about going topless. looks fake to me

Last edited:
  • 1Pathetic

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
NSFW in SFW area
Okay, not bad. I'm open to other evidence until we figure this out.

A similar effect to what you interpreted can be found in other recent photos. Symmetry and shape are a suspected cause.

While it can't be provided here, the scene with Gendry supports the veracity of this additional research. Albeit research has concluded, however it should be noted the Season 8 scene with Gendry is consistent with the additional evidence provided. You'd need to believe Season 8 was faked in order to reach a prosthesis or "fake photo" conclusion.

GODDAMMIT MAN! -amod

Last edited by a moderator: