House of the Dragon

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hate to rain on yalls parade, but you know someone is going to report yall. This is a SFW area, don't get a demerit or worse and end up like Fedor or Zapatta. Spoilers don't prevent the pictures from loading on someone's work computer.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
They might be fake simply because this was an FX show. In the past, nipples was always too far for FX. Then again, the way Maisie talks about the nude scenes it seems real so maybe the prosthetic thing is a lie for the sake of FX's standards and practices. The shade of her arms does look a little lighter than her torso, fwiw.

I also can't find a source of anyone from the show taking about prosthetics for her but that's after like two minutes of searching.

Last edited:

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hate to rain on yalls parade, but you know someone is going to report yall. This is a SFW area, don't get a demerit or worse and end up like Fedor or Zapatta. Spoilers don't prevent the pictures from loading on someone's work computer.
Don't worry.

The only person I tricked into seeing a pair of tits that didn't want to was Ossoi.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Well the marketing campaign worked

10 million viewers across all platforms which is a record for HBO in general for premiers, wonder if they will tracking torrent downloads like they used to for GoT
a lot of these shows have big premieres. they seldom talk about afterwards if they can keep it up.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Don't worry.

The only person I tricked into seeing a pair of tits that didn't want to was Ossoi.
...and I could see him reporting you to "troll" you; which the mods would then be forced to apply the rules. I'm pretty sure Zapatta just got shawed for showing tits in Politics last week (granted, it wasn't his first offence).

Goatface

from Mr. Skin
1661211337723.png

• 2Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
They might be fake simply because this was an FX show. In the past, nipples was always too far for FX. Then again, the way Maisie talks about the nude scenes it seems real so maybe the prosthetic thing is a lie for the sake of FX's standards and practices. The shade of her arms does look a little lighter than her torso, fwiw.

I also can't find a source of anyone from the show taking about prosthetics for her but that's after like two minutes of searching.
Why would fake tits be okay for an FX show but real ones not?

And the chick who plays Chrissie Hynde has an extensive nude scene.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Maisie Williams can open an OnlyFans account and stuff a pineapple up her butt. nobody cares

The derail is just evidence of the fact this show isn't all that. It went 2 pages and even Dickrickle got in on it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Costume and wig brought to you by an elementary school play production of A Wrinkle in Time

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users