House of the Dragon

Chris

Potato del Grande
Dragons have four legs. 👏👏 Full stop. 👏👏. Wings are optional.

GoT dragons ambulate on the paws of their front wings, therefore making them functional legs with winged membrane accessories. So clearly they are four-legged and dragons. If they ambulated only on two legs, he might have a point.

Think of them like the kangaroo version of dragons Chris Chris . They have four legs, but sometimes just use two cause they feel better that way.
No. The wings and arms/legs must be seperate.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This leaves GRRM as sole showrunner of House of the Dragon.

At present anything that's wrong with Season 2 falls directly on GRRM himself.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Dragons don't even have to have wings, just fly. Why be such a whiner (and wrong) about where you think they should be.
What the fuck dragons fly without wings?

We already established that Chinese Dragons are their own thing (they call them Long, like Shenlong in Dragon Ball).

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
What the fuck dragons fly without wings?

We already established that Chinese Dragons are their own thing (they call them Long, like Shenlong in Dragon Ball).
Apparently you've never heard of the rule of cubes. Sure mini dragons could fly, but real dragons wouldn't fly with wings either. The wings are strictly ornamental, and magic is what lets them fly, like wingless dragons.

It's like arguing if dragons can have horns or not. Who cares, its just an ornament.

• 1Picard

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
no, because Miguel (if u read article) wasn't even main showrunner

I've read previous articles that had GRRM billed as co-showrunner. So I wouldn't be apt to follow up while season 1 is actually airing. I do the technicals before a season starts.

Mainly SDCC coverage. San Diego Comic Con.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I was giving them a wide berth after SDCC. Despite thinking co-showrunner is an odd choice, come to find out there is 3 or 4 of them. Only 2 of them being present at SDCC.

What a mess. Who are these shadow-showrunners? How many do you need to squeeze out mediocrity?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I was giving them a wide berth after SDCC. Despite thinking co-showrunner is an odd choice, come to find out there is 3 or 4 of them. Only 2 of them being present at SDCC.

What a mess. Who are these shadow-showrunners? How many do you need to squeeze out mediocrity?
two mystery showrunners? hmmm
iu

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

lots of shows have multiple senior producers. BB was Gilligans baby but he passed BCS off to Peter Gould

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They should have had a gnarly side story about a mad Targ who tried to have his daughter fuck a dragon to give him a dragonborn prince, half dragon, half human. Would it have 4 legs and wings or?

Janx

<Silver Donator>
They should have had a gnarly side story about a mad Targ who tried to have his daughter fuck a dragon to give him a dragonborn prince, half dragon, half human. Would it have 4 legs and wings or?
1661989239823.png

That act would kick off the War of the Lance

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
they were all pretty much reskins of the original dragons Vox and Nags
cept this guy, which i would say isnt really a dragon, but he's a Lord in ToV so he must be.
id6492.png

That's what happens when Dragons just breed with family, the genes get all fucked up just like Humans' Deoxyribonucleic Acid gets all fucked up. "insert Charles II of Spain". That is technically Charles II of NToV. The Lord above has a Japanese name and lives in a shitty pond in the Temple, which has nothing to do with my point....... KRA KRA KRA! Love y'all

• 1Like