How do you pronounce your forum name?

khorum

Murder Apologist
Wow! I've been pronouncing your name correctly this whole time.

• 8Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 9 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
When you became Amod, in my head I changed the way I thought about your name. Most people probably think the division is on the 2 words 'Band' and 'Wagon', but with the amod role I put the division on 'Ban' and 'Dwagon', with Dwagon being like dragon except like how Elmer Fudd or Barry Kripke might say it.

Then you voted no on everything and I slowly came to hate you as you put the lie to my glorious assumptions...
That's your fault for not bringing it up sooner. If I had thought up Ban Dwagon, I would have had a ball playing the part. Submit a report? 3 day ban. Instagram screenshot in FSR? 6 month ban.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>

Humans cannot pronounce the tongue of the Old Ones, those who try go raving mad.

cthulu.png

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I had no idea when i first came up with name how to make an umlaut on a keyboard so the uu is meant to estimate that sound.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
i dont think they had teamspeak in 1995 when i created this user name either(Sierra's Imagination Network), but its pretty straight forward. Chuck(me!) Zombie(my favorite band). EQ has or had at the time a limit on the number of letters allowed at creation, so i had to shorten it. still sounds the same.
Astr0Creep. Catchy.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users