How hard would it be to fix this leather jacket?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

trex

Queen Bee
001001102 said:
No way, dude. It"s totally because she saw him handle his broken femur like a boss.
i think i missed something. when did he handle it like a boss?

trex

Queen Bee
"I had serious trauma to my hip. My thigh looks like one giant leech. I can"t walk. I can"t bend my knee. An ambulance is here....*thinking*.... I"m just going to sleep it off, I"ll probably feel fine tomorrow." - A Tyen thought process original

Silver Knight of the Realm
Trexmussen said:
"I had serious trauma to my hip. I can"t walk. I can"t bend my knee. An ambulance is here....*thinking*.... I"m just going to sleep it off, I"ll probably feel fine tomorrow." - A Tyen thought process original
Wakandan had a spare.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
This thread is now about comparing feet. My feet might be hairy but at least they"re normal, the toes are straight (despite being broken in many times) and they descend properly from longest big to smallest pinky toe. I can"t help the hairyness though, I"m Italian.

Sutekh said:
This thread is now about comparing feet. My feet might be hairy but at least they"re normal, the toes are straight (despite being broken in many times) and they descend properly from longest big to smallest pinky toe. I can"t help the hairyness though, I"m Italian.
Bro, I like the way you think.

Note: I still have a bit of a tan line from my flip flops. Also, my diesel legs, let me show you them. And my jacked up toe is (all of them) the second on the right, obv.

Ryanz said:
This thread has turned into a roller coaster ride of WTF.
Bro, embrace the WTF. Who knows where it will take you? All I can tell you is the ride will be entertaining.

trex

Queen Bee
Sutekh said:
not bad at all. your big toe is a bit bulbous and wide compared to the rest, but not disgustingly hairy. I give you and 8. and I almost like that rug.

001001102 said:
Bro, I like the way you think.

Note: I still have a bit of a tan line from my flip flops. Also, my diesel legs, let me show you them. And my jacked up toe is (all of them) the second on the right, obv.
nice feet, not so great toes. the only ones that look manly are the first and last, the rest look strangely thin. I would give you an 8 too, but I"m disappointed because I thought you were black... so you get a 7.

Trexmussen said:
not bad at all. your big toe is a bit bulbous and wide compared to the rest, but not disgustingly hairy. I give you and 8. and I almost like that rug.

nice feet, not so great toes. the only ones that look manly are the first and last, the rest look strangely thin. I would give you an 8 too, but I"m disappointed because I thought you were black... so you get a 7.
Baby, I"m black on the inside. That"s all that matters. As soon as I can afford a WtoB skin transfusion my appearance will match what I believe myself to be.

Edit: I never realized it, but my center toes do look narrow. Hmm.

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
001001102 said:
Baby, I"m black on the inside. That"s all that matters. As soon as I can afford a WtoB skin transfusion my appearance will match what I believe myself to be.
Go for it, bro. You"d be black without the ashiness problem.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
wha the fuuuuck is going on in this thread? thought this was about ghetto trash leather jackets on ebay. now we are messing with feet and ashy black people? laters!

Yutnopash said:
Go for it, bro. You"d be black without the ashiness problem.
Bro, I hate to admit it, but I"m white with an ashiness problem. Knees, elbows and knuckles get all dry and actually white if I don"t moisturize. I can only imagine how bad it would be if I were actually black.