How hard would it be to fix this leather jacket?

trex

Queen Bee
001001102 said:
Bro, my toenails taste way better than my boogers. And I really wish my foothair would grow faster. I want to start styling it.
+1 internet. heart you. you are tres clever. but that made me vom (which is apparently for my own good, amirite?)

pranxxx. tyen says that i can never give you another internet. it"s the thought that counts.

Silver Knight of the Realm
AlexTheDictator said:
WTF. No mention of "bro" in this post.
Bro, that"s because I was being serious. But forreal, thanks for letting me know I forgot to bro.

trex

Queen Bee
001001102 said:
smsh. did i or did i not try to give you internets? the "bro" is a little on the annoying side though, makes me want to call you girlfriend, gf.

Trexmussen said:
smsh. did i or did i not try to give you internets? the "bro" is a little on the annoying side though, makes me want to call you girlfriend, gf.
Bro, the "bro" is a necessity. I helps me keep track of my intent with each post I make.

trex

Queen Bee
Tyen said:
Confirmed chubby girlfriend
sorry.. n00b
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cIQWt3oMids" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ser Kegkilla said:
yeah, that one and the sea of self pity, i made for jerle.

MISS YOU BIG JER
Love atrophy is a little deeper, a little more brooding than Love suicide. Very Aamina.

trex

Queen Bee
Ser Kegkilla said:
tyen"s fat girlfriend, what do you think of my colour palettes?

SOCCER LEGS :: COLOURlovers
Well. I"m honored you asked, and it"s just too chic to handle that you spell color, "colour."

Moving on. "Last train to Pairs is my favorite." It reminds me of eating Neapolitan ice cream on a train to Paris. I also like Buried Alive (because it"s so unnecessarily dark) and Miami Breeze (because it reminds me of my childhood room).

Just so you"re aware, nothing matches with orange.. and that"s why orange is such an ugly color. Change them to greys/browns/creams or any color other than orange and you"re golden. x.

trex

Queen Bee
001001102 said:
?

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tj4OgWq5OmE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I can list 30 reasons why that is the most depressing video I"ve ever seen.

Tyen says, "She shouldn"t have been a bitch. He"d still be alive." #tear

Trexmussen said:
I can list 30 reasons why that is the most depressing video I"ve ever seen.

Tyen says, "She shouldn"t have been a bitch. He"d still be alive." #tear
It"s true. He would. Aside from him being Whitey Ford and somehow managing to live through like 90 heart attacks.

Edit: nm, thought he was the dude in that video. Had to go back and watch it again after I posted.

Rune_foh

shitlord
Trexmussen said:
physiology is my major, you twit
Ahh physiology. So many circle-jerking pointless charts, graphs, plots and numbers.

The economists of the medical world. No wonder you"re with Tyen.

Rune said:
Ahh physiology. So many circle-jerking pointless charts, graphs, plots and numbers.

The economists of the medical world. No wonder you"re with Tyen.
No way, dude. It"s totally because she saw him handle his broken femur like a boss.

Trex, check your pm"s and shit.