How hard would it be to fix this leather jacket?

Silver Knight of the Realm
Chuk Astrocreep said:
wha the fuuuuck is going on in this thread? thought this was about ghetto trash leather jackets on ebay. now we are messing with feet and ashy black people? laters!
Quick summary of this thread:

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Seeing Tyen, and what may potentially be 3 of his accounts, argue it up gives me chills.
Trexmussen said:
If you think you"re cool enough to wear a leather jacket (which you"re not) you absolutely need to be homosexual and/or a sexy European man willing to spend at least $1,700 dollars
It"s like you"reTRYINGto summon Wurstsalat up in this bitch.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Erronius said:
Seeing Tyen, and what may potentially be 3 of his accounts, argue it up gives me chills.

Tyen = Kegkilla = Trexmussen?

trex

Queen Bee
Erronius said:

If I am Tyen, how do you explain him getting three different pictures of such beautiful woman feet?

He told me you would all think I was him. Cryptic.

Shanter_foh

shitlord
Does spending $1,700 on a piece of clothing sound insane to anyone else? I"ve got a nice leather jacket from Johnston & Murphy that was a couple hundred bucks that looks great. I just can"t fathom spending that much for a jacket you get to wear a few months of the year.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Shanter said:
Does spending $1,700 on a piece of clothing sound insane to anyone else? I"ve got a nice leather jacket from Johnston & Murphy that was a couple hundred bucks that looks great. I just can"t fathom spending that much for a jacket you get to wear a few months of the year.
Relevant?

CCP Zulu said:
People have been shocked by the price range in the NeX store, but you should remember that we are talking about clothes. Look at the clothes you are currently wearing in real life. Do you have any specific brands? Did you choose it because it was better quality than a no-name brand? Assume for a short while that you are wearing a pair of $1,000 jeans from some exclusive Japanese boutique shop. Why would you want to wear a pair of $1,000 jeans when you can get perfectly similar jeans for under $50? What do other people think about you when they see you wearing them? For some you will look like the sad culmination of vainness while others will admire you and think you are the coolest thing since sliced bread. Whichever it is, it is clear that by wearing clothes you are expressing yourself and that the price is one of the many dimensions that clothes possess to do that in addition to style and fit. You don?t need to buy expensive clothes. In fact you don?t need to buy any clothes. Whatever you choose to do reflects what you are and what you want others to think you are.?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Basically she"s just proving that women care about money and material things.

trex

Queen Bee
Shanter said:
$1700 must just be on my mind because ever since I moved to Portland, I have been DYING for this burberry trench. I have a london fog that will suffice until I and/or Tyen make millions.

my motto is that since purses, jackets and jeans are something you wear ALL OF THE TIME, they are seriously worth spending extra on.

Price isn"t 100% important as long as you seriously love it. But if you"re born with the good taste gene, that usually also means expensive. If you"re not, and you want to look good, and you see some random jacket for $50, it"s probably ugly. #truthhurts

now this is a seriously sex jacket. try to contain yourselves

Neferata_foh

shitlord
If you spend $1700 on a coat, you are officially a cunt and deserve to be mugged by whatever fucking hippie crackheads you guys have up there in that hipster shithole you call a state.

trex

Queen Bee
Erronius said:
Relevant?
first of all, $1,000 jeans are tough to come by and secondly, anyone who says $50 jeans are the same as $1,000 has never had expensive jeans. end of story.

fashion is my vice. it just so happens to also be a material thing that costs money. sue me.

Rune_foh

shitlord
Is Tyen ok with you already plotting how you"re going to spend his money? Do all women in Portland move that fast?

So materialistic - wait. Are you asian?!

trex

Queen Bee
Neferata said:
If you spend $1700 on a coat, you are officially a cunt and deserve to be mugged by whatever fucking hippie crackheads you guys have up there in that hipster shithole you call a state.
hipsters > mormons

rune said:
Is Tyen ok with you already plotting how you"re going to spend his money? Do all women in Portland move that fast?

So materialistic - wait. Are you asian?!
lolz. it"s really not like that

Shanter_foh

shitlord
I must have gotten lucky with my leather jacket then, seeing as there are only $50 and $1700 jackets to choose from. I wonder if anyone has tapped into the market between those two price ranges. Hmmm..

Neferata_foh

shitlord
I heard a rumor that you guys still have Pizza Pipeline up in Oregon. If true, I 1) retract my previous criticisms of Portland, and 2) need you to send me a case of Fiery Fingers.

trex

Queen Bee
Neferata said:
I heard a rumor that you guys still have Pizza Pipeline up in Oregon. If true, I 1) retract my previous criticisms of Portland, and 2) need you to send me a case of Fiery Fingers.
Pizza Pipeline is bomb.com. Maps says the closest one is in Bellingham, Washington. You wouldn"t like that place, though. Too many people spending too much money on clothes :-/. Wish I could help

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Just randomly posting that people who post with hashtags make me want to murder.

I take back any negative thought I"ve ever had about Tyen, because he"s obviously being held accountable for his misdeeds by some divine being right before our eyes. I might even have to +internet him out of pity.