How hard would it be to fix this leather jacket?

trex

Queen Bee
Gross. The last time that I bought a jacket for $50 I was freezing cold on a supposed-to-be-warm-day while traveling in San Fran.

If you think you"re cool enough to wear a leather jacket (which you"re not) you absolutely need to be homosexual and/or a sexy European man willing to spend at least $1,700 dollars .. Think more along the lines of

0418652498579R__ASTL_300x400.jpg

The other bidder was probably the seller trying to get you to pay more. Check back in a week for your wanna be Danny Zuko jacket. Vom.

PS Since you didn"t pay $126.00 for your precious leather jacket.. you"re poor.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
tone down the disrespect, junior. i suggest you go read the last 30 years worth of vogue then come try again. stylistically, you"re a crippled negro sitting in line at the soup kitchen. get fucked, and take your tacky eurotrash garbage with you on the way out.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Ser Kegkilla said:
tone down the disrespect, junior. i suggest you go read the last 30 years worth of vogue then come try again. stylistically, you"re a crippled negro sitting in line at the soup kitchen. get fucked, and take your tacky eurotrash garbage with you on the way out.
@.*

trex

Queen Bee
Ser Kegkilla said:
I only keep about, eh, a year or so Vogues at any given time.. unless I absolutely love their celeb of the month. I"ve gotten every issue since I was 14.

Stylistically, you"re from a trailer park.. and you"re only chance to get out is to get a rich chick pregnant at prom. I"ve heard of you.

and that "eurotrash garbage" is actually a $2,160 Maison Martin Margiela. Haven"t heard of him? #surprised

oh and b.t.dubs.. you should totes check out Kate Moss" wedding from this years September issue and admire her hubby"s style (who actually landed a rich girl)

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Trexmussen said:
The last time that I bought a jacket for $50 I was freezing cold on a supposed-to-be-warm-day while traveling in San Fran.
Because that"s what a leather jacket should cost? Most of my friends are European (predominantly French) and they also buy their leather jackets from second hand stores here in SF. There are a ton a good shops down in the Haight district. What good is a $2000 jacket if you don"t hang with a crowd that will recognize it? Very few people are connoisseurs of clothing at that price range.

Regime_foh

shitlord
Trexmussen said:
I only keep about, eh, a year or so Vogues at any given time.. unless I absolutely love their celeb of the month. I"ve gotten every issue since I was 14.

Stylistically, you"re from a trailer park.. and you"re only chance to get out is to get a rich chick pregnant at prom. I"ve heard of you.

and that "eurotrash garbage" is actually a $2,160 Maison Martin Margiela. Haven"t heard of him? #surprised

oh and b.t.dubs.. you should totes check out Kate Moss" wedding from this years September issue and admire her hubby"s style (who actually landed a rich girl)
Edit:
For shame Tyen, for shame.

Wait a sec.....

WHO the FUCK are you again?

trex

Queen Bee
AlexTheDictator said:
Because that"s what a leather jacket should cost? Most of my friends are European (predominantly French) and they also buy their leather jackets from second hand stores here in SF. There are a ton a good shops down in the Haight district. What good is a $2000 jacket if you don"t hang with a crowd that will recognize it? Very few people are connoisseurs of clothing at that price range.
Authentic Europeans almost always look fab in leather jackets.. I think I already said that. And Haight street is a one of a kind place. <3 the french and <3 you

Oh and Mr. Dictator, you should absolutely always dress for yourself