How hard would it be to fix this leather jacket?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

trex

Queen Bee
Gross. The last time that I bought a jacket for $50 I was freezing cold on a supposed-to-be-warm-day while traveling in San Fran.

If you think you"re cool enough to wear a leather jacket (which you"re not) you absolutely need to be homosexual and/or a sexy European man willing to spend at least $1,700 dollars .. Think more along the lines of

0418652498579R__ASTL_300x400.jpg

The other bidder was probably the seller trying to get you to pay more. Check back in a week for your wanna be Danny Zuko jacket. Vom.

PS Since you didn"t pay $126.00 for your precious leather jacket.. you"re poor.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
tone down the disrespect, junior. i suggest you go read the last 30 years worth of vogue then come try again. stylistically, you"re a crippled negro sitting in line at the soup kitchen. get fucked, and take your tacky eurotrash garbage with you on the way out.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Ser Kegkilla said:
tone down the disrespect, junior. i suggest you go read the last 30 years worth of vogue then come try again. stylistically, you"re a crippled negro sitting in line at the soup kitchen. get fucked, and take your tacky eurotrash garbage with you on the way out.
@.*

trex

Queen Bee
Ser Kegkilla said:
I only keep about, eh, a year or so Vogues at any given time.. unless I absolutely love their celeb of the month. I"ve gotten every issue since I was 14.

Stylistically, you"re from a trailer park.. and you"re only chance to get out is to get a rich chick pregnant at prom. I"ve heard of you.

and that "eurotrash garbage" is actually a $2,160 Maison Martin Margiela. Haven"t heard of him? #surprised

oh and b.t.dubs.. you should totes check out Kate Moss" wedding from this years September issue and admire her hubby"s style (who actually landed a rich girl)

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Trexmussen said:
The last time that I bought a jacket for $50 I was freezing cold on a supposed-to-be-warm-day while traveling in San Fran.
Because that"s what a leather jacket should cost? Most of my friends are European (predominantly French) and they also buy their leather jackets from second hand stores here in SF. There are a ton a good shops down in the Haight district. What good is a $2000 jacket if you don"t hang with a crowd that will recognize it? Very few people are connoisseurs of clothing at that price range.

Regime_foh

shitlord
Trexmussen said:
I only keep about, eh, a year or so Vogues at any given time.. unless I absolutely love their celeb of the month. I"ve gotten every issue since I was 14.

Stylistically, you"re from a trailer park.. and you"re only chance to get out is to get a rich chick pregnant at prom. I"ve heard of you.

and that "eurotrash garbage" is actually a $2,160 Maison Martin Margiela. Haven"t heard of him? #surprised

oh and b.t.dubs.. you should totes check out Kate Moss" wedding from this years September issue and admire her hubby"s style (who actually landed a rich girl)
Edit:
For shame Tyen, for shame.

Wait a sec.....

WHO the FUCK are you again?

trex

Queen Bee
AlexTheDictator said:
Because that"s what a leather jacket should cost? Most of my friends are European (predominantly French) and they also buy their leather jackets from second hand stores here in SF. There are a ton a good shops down in the Haight district. What good is a $2000 jacket if you don"t hang with a crowd that will recognize it? Very few people are connoisseurs of clothing at that price range.
Authentic Europeans almost always look fab in leather jackets.. I think I already said that. And Haight street is a one of a kind place. <3 the french and <3 you

Oh and Mr. Dictator, you should absolutely always dress for yourself