How much do you weigh?

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
6' 205 lbs.

Thread needs more waist/inseam - 33/34 here.
My jeans are 33 in the waist at the moment, but I need to pick up some 32s this summer as they are a bit big. I do a decent amount of biking and running, but my lifting game is non-existent so there is little muscle above my legs. Pic from May for science:

rrr_img_135315.jpg

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You look like that guy Kevin spacey killed by leaving his car running in house of cards

joz123

Potato del Grande
6' 140lbs. Been the same weight for about 10 years now. I play Basketball and run but don't lift weights or anything.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
6'1 260 down 40lbs this year so far. Gym five days a week and a diet supplemented with Soylent.

I sleep better, my dick is bigger, I fuck better, I have more energy and ambition.

Should of done this year's ago.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Pants are 34/34. That's an interesting measure for this thread. I'm curious especially to people's waist line.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I as a 36/36 when I was a kid. Slowly worked my way up to above 40/40. Trying to get back down to a 38/38 or 38/36

Trying to find anything that fits is a PITA. Actual 'fat' pants fit like dresses and most stores only carry shit like 34/34 and below. Or I'll find a waist that fits but the pants will be 2"-4" too short.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
6'0" 215lbs. I vary between 36 and 34 waist depending on the cut and the day. My 34s fit a lot better since I had a testicle removed earlier this year. (Cancer)

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
5'1" 205lbs. Managed to get down to 170 2 years ago, then gained it all back. I need to stop being a lazy fuck.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I clicked 176 to 200 but I hover in the 200 range. Anywhere from 180ish to 210ish. 6' 3.5"

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I'm 6'2 182-185lbs, mostly wear 32's but can wear 30's in some brands. It's vanity sizing though, actual waist is 33-34 measured at the tailor.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I have a 36 waist for anything that requires a tuck in and usually get a 32 inseam if I'm dead sure it won't shrink. Recently I've been buying 34 inseams and getting them tailored..i don't know if I'm anal or what but i have an awful time with getting pants that fit right.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
6'3, 210lbs, was at 175-185 most of my life, gained the extra weight in the past 8 years. I feel fat. The pants I wear typically fall into 34/34 or 36/34.

Oldbased

> Than U
Feels bad. A year ago I weighed 70 lbs less. I exercise more and eat less calories and up till the past year thought health conditions causing weight gain was bullshit, much like our uneducated friend Fedor.
Turns out when in right side heart failure it just isn't strong enough to circulate blood and fluids retain everyplace. Mostly my legs and around the waist. I take 80mg of lasix a day. The good news is I was actually 15 lbs heavier months back but I cut out pretty much all fried/fast food and started drinking water and down a handful of opiates a day to go walking in addition to working 4-6 hours. I asked my doctors if I should just cut down on water since I am retaining it and they said it doesn't work that way and for my level of congested heart failure/cor pulmonale the weight I've gained is actually better than expected.

Doesn't help literally everyone around me at work and at home freak out if I so much as do something. I used to do all our tile/hardwood/trim at the company. Now I just supervise. I used to mow the yard and take care of all the household chores. Now I get yelled out if I even move the lawnmower. I show up for work, check in, and spend at least 1-2 hours a day walking around home depot/lowes gathering materials for subs. Anything I can do to get some form of exercise without the boss/lady at home seeing.
By the end of the day though my leg swells so much the jeans which I could fold 3 inches on the leg in the morning is stretched tight to compression feel though and if I do too much I start cramping from thigh to feet. If I really overdo it I spend the next 24-72 hours afibing with irregular heartbeat and chest pains.

I'll keep walking when I am able too and sneak in heavier exercise when I can and as long as I keep losing instead of gaining I will personally feel better about it, but in the long run for me, I am not sure if I am helping or hurting my situation.