• $200k-$300k solo

• $200k-$300k household

• $300k+ solo

• $300k+ household

Results are only viewable after voting.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
median household income in my county is $38k. poll increments seem a little bonkers to this guy living in poor rural America, lol.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
giphy.gif

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
What is a breedable?

It's basically a tamagotchi.

You buy a starter pack, get X number of random breedables (we'll call them pets) though guaranteed to have at least 1 male and 1 female. Food, etc. The pets eat food, drink water, or whatever other rules you program them with. If a male and female are happy, well fed, or whatever coded parameters you put in, they fuck and make a baby. The baby will inherit traits through their gene line (up to 4 generations back usually) through a complex math formula, and then said baby can be sold on second hand marketplaces or whatnot or kept for yourself.

The business model here is that the pets all need food/water/etc to survive, so the player needs to keep buying expendable items. Additionally, there might be other "boosters" you can sell, if you code your system for it, of course.

A good breedable will have system where there's a huge amount of possibilities, and many unique/rare/special one-time features, and one where the player can control it to some extent.

This seems silly, but if you play path of exile, it's like fossil crafting, but imagine a resonator with 12 sockets, but instead of creating an item with 6 traits, you're creating a breedable pet with 6.

Some of the common breedables on SL are --

Amaretto Breedables Network - Landing Page (These were the people involved in that famous court case about virtual items)

All these fucking people make 10 times what I do prolly, though they are teams of multiple people. One person can't run a successful breedable company.

• 1Like

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
I'm kind of an idiot and a fuck up so I'm in the bottom range. I had a collections job that did pretty well considering no college. I was in the 40k range and living pretty well. The most I ever made in the collections job was $49,999.00. I saw that on my w2 and was so pissed. Like... really? I couldn't say I made $50k just once? It had to be a buck short? Whatever. For being poor I do okay.

• 1Like

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
50-100k, but that is with a 52% tax to pay for... only God knows.

• 2Comrade
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Maul

Dental Dammer
Just shy of $70k last year (£52000) which is about double the national average here. Cant afford to buy a house where I live, prices are fucking insane (around $700000 for a 3 bedroom). The housing market is totally fucked here, unless you live in some equivalent of the hood.

• 1Like

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Just shy of $70k last year (£52000) which is about double the national average here. Cant afford to buy a house where I live, prices are fucking insane (around $700000 for a 3 bedroom). The housing market is totally fucked here, unless you live in some equivalent of the hood.
It's fucked everywhere.... Cheap money....inflated prices... Man...middle class pretty much priced out of housing market....

Maul

Dental Dammer
The every day beater. My vintage patek is still in Switzerland being serviced after 6 months since Henri stern takes fucking forever. Rest of my collection is in a safe elsewhere.

View attachment 198257
"Swiss Made" writing doesn't match/lineup as a genuine version does. Hope you didn't swap the food stamps for it.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
"Swiss Made" writing doesn't match/lineup as a genuine version does. Hope you didn't swap the food stamps for it.
Lol. Seriously why so salty? Everyone on here all of the sudden knows how to identify a fake Rolex yet hasn't even mentioned key identifiers of a fake rolex.

Guess my patek and Omega are fake too huh. 🤣

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Why do people get so salty about others people's success? I'll give you the name of my watch guy if you ask nicely.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Had to go all the way up and unlock the safe to grab one.

2019-21-03-755.jpeg

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why would anyone pay those prices for a watch? I get it's a status symbol for how rich you are, but they aren't even that good looking for fucks sake.