• $200k-$300k solo

• $200k-$300k household

• $300k+ solo

• $300k+ household

Results are only viewable after voting.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
And before anyone gets high and mighty, my watch which I paid full retail price of 149.99 + 7% Florida sales tax:

View attachment 200440

tenor.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Watches are garbage. You have a cell phone on you at all times which keeps time just fine, updates on its own for daylight savings (which is admittedly shitty). Besides that they interfere with my golf swing, which as an affluent white male is the most important thing.

• 1Cringe

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I don't wear a watch because I find it uncomfortable while I play the piano. I used to have a pocket watch that I carried faithfully. It belonged to my grandfather. I still have it, and wind it faithfully, but no longer carry it.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My watch tracks my heart rate, which I like to review after masturbating and rage-quitting Sekiro.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Never wear a watch for the most part except special ocassions. Can't carry a cell phone in the field. Just never bothered me not knowing to the minute what time it was.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Never wear a watch for the most part except special ocassions. Can't carry a cell phone in the field. Just never bothered me not knowing to the minute what time it was.

How do you masturbate at work without a cell phone?

• 1Quality Calories

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Watches are garbage. You have a cell phone on you at all times which keeps time just fine, updates on its own for daylight savings (which is admittedly shitty). Besides that they interfere with my golf swing, which as an affluent white male is the most important thing.
I once wore my Rolex as a cock ring while I was hooking up with this ho. Was able to track my time, lasted 45min doing doggy.

Maybe u should try wearing one.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I dont have anything like a patek but I have a submariner, a seamaster, a cartier santos 100 and a brietling superocean. I wear a fitbit charge 2.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I dont have anything like a patek but I have a submariner, a seamaster, a cartier santos 100 and a brietling superocean. I wear a fitbit charge 2.
U should consider selling those and see if you can put 5% down into a patek. I would never buy a watch on credit but I know some people have to. It's a whole nother world brother.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
U should consider selling those and see if you can put 5% down into a patek. I would never buy a watch on credit but I know some people have to. It's a whole nother world brother.
I am sorry have I given you the impression that I am retarded?

• 1Worf

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Here around the goverment and banks make money. I have to engage in partial slave labour to earn it.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
He's also alleging that a woman has touched his penis. The story gets pretty thin when you think about it.

• 5Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 5 users