How to lose your business in 22 seconds.

Zastlyn

Peasant
The girl in the video is either the wife or daughter of the store owner. It's gonna be pretty quiet around that house for the next few days.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Looks like a gigantic and entitled retard to me.

"Hey! I have a great idea about how to sell mattresses to hard working Americans!"

No you don't, snowflake. Go back to eating ice cream and complaining about your soft life. Let some actual real people sell some mattresses for a while.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>

This is an entirely different thing that what Wal Mart did.

But, as I said, I don't have much of a problem with WalMart what they did but it would be nice if people would use their brains a bit.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I seem to remember Jenga starting to sell 2-packs of jenga towers like a month before 9/11 happened. Unfortunate marketing decisions.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol yikes!

I didn't see this discussed, if this is a double please remove.

lol holy shit, i just saw this for the first time. i guess they didnt like making money anymore. i bet the whole thing was that fat fucking bitch's idea. those two cucks behind her should have slapped her around a few times, then called her dad/husband and told him to take his whale back to seaworld.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
It's mind bottling to me how multiple people could be involved in putting that together, even if it's just the three people on camera and whoever was behind it, and not one of them said "uh guys, this shit isn't cool."
Mind bottling?

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Mind bottling?
It's when you squeeze your brain inside a bottle, throw it to the ocean and wait to see if it comes back.

lol holy shit, i just saw this for the first time. i guess they didnt like making money anymore. i bet the whole thing was that fat fucking bitch's idea. those two cucks behind her should have slapped her around a few times, then called her dad/husband and told him to take his whale back to seaworld.
Whoa there, cowboy. That is uncalled for. Comparing her to a whale from Seaworld is really offensive.

Shamu was more photogenic. Apologize to Shamu.

• 1Like

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
9/11 sale, un-American. Memorial Day sales, good time to buy a car. Fires of Heaven members confirmed holier than thou dick eating cuck faggots.

• 1Solidarity

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Man Halfway Down Giant Water Slide Remembers Today 9/11

1600.jpg

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It's when you squeeze your brain inside a bottle, throw it to the ocean and wait to see if it comes back.

Whoa there, cowboy. That is uncalled for. Comparing her to a whale from Seaworld is really offensive.

Shamu was more photogenic. Apologize to Shamu.
Shamu was a secret pedo

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I kept seeing the walmart display advertised. I assumed normal people wouldn't be enraged at a place remembering 9/11 by recreating the twin towers and a flag, right? No, must be something else.

So, eventually, I sit and watch the clip. Nothing. I watch another version. Nothing. When does it get knocked down? Is someone going to hit it with a drone, or maybe a muslim dude in a shopping cart, or something? Nope, just a bunch of pussy shit where marketers trying to do something cool and memorial in the process of doing THEIR FUCKING JOB TO SELL SHIT are scum of the earth because 9/11 is reserved for only personal reflection and politicians - no stores allowed.

Fuck all that.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So are they having a going out of buisness sale? I need a new mattress.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I kept seeing the walmart display advertised. I assumed normal people wouldn't be enraged at a place remembering 9/11 by recreating the twin towers and a flag, right? No, must be something else.

So, eventually, I sit and watch the clip. Nothing. I watch another version. Nothing. When does it get knocked down? Is someone going to hit it with a drone, or maybe a muslim dude in a shopping cart, or something? Nope, just a bunch of pussy shit where marketers trying to do something cool and memorial in the process of doing THEIR FUCKING JOB TO SELL SHIT are scum of the earth because 9/11 is reserved for only personal reflection and politicians - no stores allowed.

Fuck all that.
because its in poor taste. you do not commemorate the anniversary of the death of three thousand innocent people by building twin towers of coca cola to sell.

• 1Like

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
because its in poor taste. you do not commemorate the anniversary of the death of three thousand innocent people by building twin towers of coca cola to sell.

Sure you do. They have coca cola being sold, it's 9/11, so they take their products and do something to remember the event with them. I'd be cool with these coming out routinely, maybe with a soda battleship on Dec 7th and a soda rocket on Jan 28th...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users