Hugh Jackman: Logan

Djevel Innenfor

Golden Squire
No faith, zero expectations. While I like jackman, wolverine has never felt wolverine in any of these movies. They needed some short ass hairy buff dude to play him with a canuck accent. Like a young danzig with mutton chops or something. And let him fucking cut loose. Show the zerker or something.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Xavier in Logan, aged ~20 years.

They already fucked up, shoulda just did his old man makeup from TNG and get viral with it
tumblr_mb0z70Rqgo1r0z3y7o1_500.jpg

Nester

Vyemm Raider
The claws look...odd, not shiny adamantium, not bone.

As Keg said. X2 is legit.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The claws appear to be a dulled down Adamantium, after years and years of use. Unless they bring back the bone claws from the last movie. Maybe they did something to them?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The vast majority of both X-Men Origins and The Wolverine are part of a continuity that no longer exists. I believe Origins stops being canon right around the time Wolverine leaves Team X, and the only part of The Wolverine that is canon is him sheltering the Japanese dude from the atomic bomb.

And wtf is the point of introducing X-23 when she's so goddamn far in the future that she'll never interact with anyone else?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
No faith, zero expectations. While I like jackman, wolverine has never felt wolverine in any of these movies. They needed some short ass hairy buff dude to play him with a canuck accent. Like a young danzig with mutton chops or something. And let him fucking cut loose. Show the zerker or something.
Great insight here. Put him in yellow spandex while you're at it. And then try to act surprised when your movie bombs

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I've enjoyed Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, he's not a physical match for the comic book version, but other than that I think he was pretty awesome.

I have little faith for this, since Fox has been pretty bad with the Wolverine franchise, and pretty bad for the X-Men too for that matter, They've been horrible with Fantastic Four. Their only great movie was Deadpool, and I think that was mostly due to the people involved for which it was a love project.

Hopefully I'm wrong and it's going to be good.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
deadpool was shit. the story wise, it was another women in damsel and it wasn't even executed properly. it is only good in people's mind because of its light heartedness and some comedy sprinkled on top of it.

only thing that wasn't shit from sony was rami's spiderman. 3rd never happened.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
in 10 years time, people will say deadpool was a childish garbage, vomited into existence from people whose comedic taste was barbaric.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Deadpool was okay. There was a lot of forced humor which got a bit cringey at times.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Having Wolverine played by a 6+ foot dude really takes away from what is supposed to be an angry Napoleonic over compensating fist full of razor sharp penis extensions that personifies the inner rage of every nerd and what they would do 'if only..'