I am being given a business

Izo

Tranny Chaser
thread GIF

I love this thread so much.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brad2770

The last couple of months have been shit. Equipment failures, problems with things at my new apartment. On top of all of that, I have been missing my kid and Ft. Worth, so it’s the backstory to this text message:

Im working today and had a blow out on a single axle trailer; no spare. The tires were new.

3A472974-ED7F-4F8E-911A-BA30C20F6EF5.png

I don’t know how to respond what she said.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The last couple of months have been shit. Equipment failures, problems with things at my new apartment. On top of all of that, I have been missing my kid and Ft. Worth, so it’s the backstory to this text message:

Im working today and had a blow out on a single axle trailer; no spare. The tires were new.

View attachment 479838
"But I thought you said you competed in the Olympics?". 😀

• 1Worf

Brad2770

Ok, that’s pretty funny. But she wouldn’t get it and I would have to explain it.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ok, that’s pretty funny. But she wouldn’t get it and I would have to explain it.
If she still doesn't get it offer to watch the Ringer with her.

Besides, if she is semi intelligent she will get the special Olympics reference. You will also see what sense of humor she has.

• 1Worf

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

View attachment 479838
I think a simple “Regardless of whether you think you’re special or not, your confidence in me means a lot to me” would’ve been a good response.

Edit: oh and then follow that up with a dick pic obv.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brad2770

Well, I definitely stunted things. I’m not going to go too much into it, but she was talking about going paddle boarding with him this past weekend and I said “I’m getting tired of hearing about your piece of shit boyfriend.”

She only texts me now. I’m kind of ok with it. Got tired of hearing about him anyways.

Then I sent her a dick pic. It was a pic of her boyfriend.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Brad2770

He wants to buy an existing pest control business.

A8E1C6E7-8182-4FAF-9E3C-5A74A21BFCFD.jpeg

Also told me to not talk smack about her boyfriend.

Brad2770

Do any of you buy Ford F250’s for your work places? Or do you at least know about the purchasing of them?
Things were supposed to slow down for me (hiring another guy, buying another truck). I was informed Weds. that he can’t find a truck, so he will need me and the other guy to continue running production like we are through Oct.

This totally goes against what I was originally told. This was not part of the deal. I’m very frustrated.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Do any of you buy Ford F250’s for your work places? Or do you at least know about the purchasing of them?

Are you talking about buying new? Or used? If new then order direct from the factory. Anything they have on the lot will have $30K+ worth of add-ons. A standard cab with no options is like half the price of a fully loaded pickup and will still have the basic stuff (AC, power windows, etc).

• 1Like

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Are you talking about buying new? Or used? If new then order direct from the factory. Anything they have on the lot will have $30K+ worth of add-ons. A standard cab with no options is like half the price of a fully loaded pickup and will still have the basic stuff (AC, power windows, etc).
Albeit a long ass wait. Dad's only slightly tarted up xlt took almost a year to be built

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There are a couple of lots near me that specialize in work trucks, new and used. I imagine you've got something similar, but they're just not prominently advertised. Would probably cut out the dumb options packages and the year wait, even if you have to drive a while to find one.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Albeit a long ass wait. Dad's only slightly tarted up xlt took almost a year to be built
True. I put in my order in September and took delivery in March. I think it's getting faster but it will still probably take a while.

Brad2770

Well, I was mainly curious because the excuse that he can’t find a truck (or more likely one in the price range he wants), I basically have to work like dog until Oct.; going back on the original deal.

I am not very happy.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Maybe you can find parameters and find one yourself.

New guy has to pay for his own not company financed?

If you make more money doing 2 jobs kinda then that may still be good long term. Be it more 40k or just money if somehow you get fed up to trying to go out alone again.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well, I was mainly curious because the excuse that he can’t find a truck (or more likely one in the price range he wants), I basically have to work like dog until Oct.; going back on the original deal.

I am not very happy.
Just curious. Did this news come after the daughter told you not to talk shit about her boyfriend?

• 1Like

Brad2770

Just curious. Did this news come after the daughter told you not to talk shit about her boyfriend?
Yeah, I told her I did not want to hear about her piece of shit boyfriend.

Sunday (May have been Weds. I talked to him both days) my boss, playfully (he doesn’t like the guy either) asked that I not say anything to her about him. Not to call him a piece of shit.

these two situations are not related. We are cranking out sone serious revenue here with just two guys. I don’t think he wants the gravy train to end. This is the first time this property has been this profitable in a long time. More so than the previous owner.