I Found The Foler Alt.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
fanaskin fanaskin , if you start posting political stuff outside the pol section, you will be infracted. Being hit with an item doesn't give you license to just do what you were doing somewhere else unless you want that somewhere else to be the rickshaw.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
fanaskin fanaskin , if you start posting political stuff outside the pol section, you will be infracted. Being hit with an item doesn't give you license to just do what you were doing somewhere else unless you want that somewhere else to be the rickshaw.

hey this is screenshots right? bubbles is allowed 24/7 political posting in screenshots i'll just put in in jpg form then you can't complain

• 2Harrow
  • 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>

People have complained for ages multiple posters evade the political threads and post politics non stop in screenshots, nobody lifts a finger against that.

• 2Harrow
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fanaskin you're a tool if you expect consistency out of a cunt like LLR.

I mean you're kind of a tool anyway? But don't be a double tool.

• 2Worf
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Awkward The Simpsons GIF

• 7Solidarity
  • 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 11 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Circle the exact part in the picture that indicates you're on the wrong side of history on a particular topic.

rgraerfg.jpg

• 2Harrow
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 2 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Anyway, he donated to become Gold PURELY to thread ban (Edit) several of us. But I am the salty one.

Make It Rain Loop GIF by Chris Timmons

hey this is screenshots right? bubbles is allowed 24/7 political posting in screenshots i'll just put in in jpg form then you can't complain

Bubbles sometimes posts political pictures in the FSR and gets harrowed for it, that's not nearly the same as spamming twitter bullshit here.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Circle the exact part in the picture that indicates you're on the wrong side of history on a particular topic.

jefae.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Tarisk and Moglyzoke have been forever, I thought? I honestly don't remember much about their politics other than being shocked by the vehemence of it, IIRC, on a few occasions in the past because we had never really interacted in that way, and then BAM, there it was. Not even that much, just an unexpected curt or brusque post. Oh the HORROR.

Sorry you got hit with it in a more formal way, Slaanesh69.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user