Hatorade

A nice asshole.
What The Fuck Wtf GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Bubbles sometimes posts political pictures in the FSR and gets harrowed for it, that's not nearly the same as spamming twitter bullshit here.

not really there is no difference between me posting a picture and him since you guys abdicated moderating content (except when it costs you money apparently)

• 2Worf
  • 1Harrow
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 4 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
not really there is no difference between me posting a picture and him since you guys abdicated moderating content (except when it costs you money apparently)
I'm working on getting 'em harrows, you're just bitching

• 5Harrow
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
reading comprehension not your thing? in the FUTURE it will just be pictures because you guys said that's untouchable
I'm working on getting 'em harrows, you're just bitching

Here is point 2.

You are having a tantrum after being on the receiving end of a forum feature and posting your shit here while banished from where you want to post it. Context matters.

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

I'm not sure if the PCC makes you bastards crazy or you flock there because you're already crazy.

• 2Worf
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Here is point 2.

You are having a tantrum after being on the receiving end of a forum feature and posting your shit here while banished from where you want to post it. Context matters.

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

I'm not sure if the PCC makes you bastards crazy or you flock there because you're already crazy.

Not sure on the stats, but I've gotten more than my fair share of weekend passes because I'm not "Crazy Racist Uncle" enough for the pol forums.

FanaticSkin is looking at it all wrong. Just think of it as we're providing a service by bringing in money to help with operating costs. And we're taking away money from the bad guys(tm). Win win!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Not sure on the stats, but I've gotten more than my fair share of weekend passes because I'm not "Crazy Racist Uncle" enough for the pol forums.
This is why you get it I'd imagine. Literally for beliefs like this.

You just don't get it.

• 2Picard
  • 1OK, Sure
  • 1Worf

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Are you serious right now? Because I know myself, know that I align with most of the /pol posts beliefs and know reality.

I'll check back in this thread in a few weeks, but for now it looks like you're on the wrong side of history!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I'll check back in this thread in a few weeks, but for now it looks like you're on the wrong side of history!
Right... so explain to me why, when free-speech is allowed to be as free as possible, that systems inherently turn right-wing?

In other words, when information is shared in its rawest form versus regulated, filtered means, it starts to turn red vs. blue?

Kinda sounds like.... truth to me.

• 2Harrow
  • 1OK, Sure
  • 1Like

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Here is point 2.

somebody was fucking with the account because I couldn't post in screenshots or other places I could before, I complained and then I was able to do screenshots again, complaining works

• 2Harrow
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Wow, they should totally kiss then, because they are equally insufferable.

Also, I am glad you guys got some spite cash for a new Gold, but have fun with more retards in thread royalty.

It is going to start chasing people away from this forum.

You gonna get run off by Foler dude? Come on lol

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
fanaskin fanaskin , if you start posting political stuff outside the pol section, you will be infracted. Being hit with an item doesn't give you license to just do what you were doing somewhere else unless you want that somewhere else to be the rickshaw.

Does pointing out miscegenation in modern films count, because I did this in Ghostbusters thread

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
somebody was fucking with the account because I couldn't post in screenshots or other places I could before, I complained and then I was able to do screenshots again, complaining works
You are wrong. Your account wasn't touched by amod or admin or a user after you were hit with a weekend item. Complaining did nothing except expose how little you know about how things actually work.

• 1Wow!
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users