I Found The Foler Alt.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
FNQHxxQagAUDc20
Gonna need Snopes on this. Is that actually Putin's home?

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
You all are letting Foler live rent free in your fucking head... Foler?

No Way Reaction GIF by Laff

Take your shot and move on, coming back for salty loads is Foler's schtick.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yet another salty individual getting salty over getting semi-censored/silenced by an I-got-bullied-a-bunch-in-high-school type of person, and the subsequent shitposting.
This is how you know the shit is working as intended. Forums die out of boredom. FOH is never boring.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not sure on the stats, but I've gotten more than my fair share of weekend passes because I'm not "Crazy Racist Uncle" enough for the pol forums.

FanaticSkin is looking at it all wrong. Just think of it as we're providing a service by bringing in money to help with operating costs. And we're taking away money from the bad guys(tm). Win win!
This is FOH economics in a nutshell.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I post things that are deeply distressing to incels on a computer forum and am unblemished. Look atcha.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If you care about reactions being given to you, I'd say you're on the wrong side of mentally stable.

LLR or amod, you should go through and do your meganuke to every post in this thread.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
If you care about reactions being given to you, I'd say you're on the wrong side of mentally stable.

LLR or amod, you should go through and do your meganuke to every post in this thread.

Well you just described 90% of the posters here. I'm not in that crowd (alarm bell up top says 156 reactions, who cares!) but a lot of posters here whine 60 seconds after you thumbs down 2 of their posts. They're worse than facebook moms constantly refreshing the page, hoping for likes.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Well you just described 90% of the posters here. I'm not in that crowd (alarm bell up top says 156 reactions, who cares!) but a lot of posters here whine 60 seconds after you thumbs down 2 of their posts. They're worse than facebook moms constantly refreshing the page, hoping for likes.

Giving you reaction #157 in the hopes of turning you to the dark side.

• 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You can turn off reaction notifications. The only thing that ever irritated me about reactions was when the setting to turn that off was busted.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>

Man what are you talking about, you get salty every time someone mentions you lock your kids in a hot car while you into stores.