Huuwap said:
By the way:
Vocalist for Dr. Seuss is Dead = Bob Anderson
https://www.facebook.com/drsid1?sk=info

Bob Anderson = Viktor Wilt
https://www.facebook.com/viktorwilt

Viktor Wilt = KBEAR DJ
https://www.facebook.com/kbear101?sk=info
That"s funny because the rules and regs posted for the competition "The Contest is open to all legal U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older, residing in Idaho. Employees or agents of the Station, Riverbend Communications, or other entity or sponsor associated with the Contest, as well as members of the immediate family or members of the same household of any such employee, agent or sponsor, may not participate."

Don"t thing the fags from 7 below are 18. Sounds like 2 DQs to me, which is really funny as the legal was added to keep out Ultimate Failure and our votes.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
If UF is indeed fake, it must really bruise his precious little ego to get destroyed by a fake band.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I hope someone posts on their our our UF facebook page quoting the legal shit then posting the proof that one of the band members from one of the bands does indeed work for the station.

I"d like to see their response to that.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Tarrant220 said:
I hope someone posts on their our our UF facebook page quoting the legal shit then posting the proof that one of the band members from one of the bands does indeed work for the station.

I"d like to see their response to that.
Blocked from posting on the radio station"s wall. If someone has the Email for their boss, though...

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Relevant

<object width="420" height="345"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/plfREtUIBEc?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/plfREtUIBEc?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="345" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Gaz_foh

shitlord
the hot topic goth thing peaked when i was in HS, so someone"s going to have to explain to me why the hell those guys are wearing skirts. Too much suffering to be contained within regular pants?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yes, yes it did.
anarchy. we trashed their contest and forced a new poll and they removed ultimate failure and now a kbear dj is trolling on the UF facebook page. oh and hes also in the band dr seuss is dead. lots of goody goodness in there. have we reached hall of fame status yet?

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Chuk Astrocreep said:
yes, yes it did.
anarchy. we trashed their contest and forced a new poll and they removed ultimate failure and now a kbear dj is trolling on the UF facebook page. oh and hes also in the band dr seuss is dead. lots of goody goodness in there. have we reached hall of fame status yet?
Wait at least another day, please, mods. Although, I"m guessing this won"t be moved until the results are finalized, anyway.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Djaypally said:
Stepping out for a few...
So let me get this straight, they"re white knighting for the "real" Ultimate Failure, a local band that we ruined before they had a chance to get rolling. So says the KBear DJ that is a member of Dr. Seuss is Dead, one of the bands in the contest that doesn"t allow employees to be a part of.

If there is a real Ultimate Failure, I would like to know why they are all too retarded to login to these interwebs and say something.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I"m pretty sure some of the people who work at this radio station are somewhat retarded. Like, for real retarded.

Enob_foh

shitlord
From 7FB facebook:

Seven Feet Below is a rock band from Pocatello, Idaho, consisting of members Spencer (Lead Vocals, Drums, 17), Drew (Lead Vocals, Rhythm Guitar, 13), Joseph (Lead Guitar, 15), and Tristin Paz (Bass, 15).
Every band member is ineligible for the contest by the official rules. Sounds like a DQ would be the easiest way to really clinch the Gutter victory although they"re currently about 20% ahead anyway.

Kiely_foh

shitlord
Keep up with the updates of screenshots off of the FB please for posterities sake; any potential Hall of fame status requires the minimum of irremovable content like SS"s.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
So its a contest with fake bands, underage kids, and employees? wtf? who hired these people? must be some dumb fucks

Enob_foh

shitlord
And actually while we"re talking about disqualifications from their rules:
The Contest is open to all legal U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older,residing in Idaho.
That also DQsBurn the GallowsandCities of Desolationfor being from Utah.

So that"s 4 bands that should be out:

Dr. Seuss is Dead (Works for KBear)
Seven Feet Below (Underage)
Burn the Gallows (Out of state)
Cities of Desolation (Out of state)

Hilarious. Someone bring this to their attention. Ninja rule change inc.