I need your votes gutter onslaught NSFW

Fawy_foh

shitlord
They should just declare Gutter the winners already, although I do find their sad attempt at running a contest poll amusing. They should consider it a success for all the attention they"ve gotten. I haven"t known an ad-run business to refuse attention before.

Anyone care to tell them they"re doing it wrong?

W

Wrathcaster

Tarrant220 said:
I hope someone posts on their our our UF facebook page quoting the legal shit then posting the proof that one of the band members from one of the bands does indeed work for the station.

I"d like to see their response to that.
There was an e-mail sent to administration of radio station by someone here referring to the legal implications of the station running a fraudulent contest and/or engaging in fraudulent conduct by fabricating entries and/or invalidating votes, as well as calling to attention their lack of any notice given of contest rules. Specifically, that running fictitious and or contrived sweepstakes can carry some stiff penalties (giggity) and may violate federal law.

I"m guessing that"s why we"re seeing contest rules now, only they completely failed at that as well. I have to wonder who drafted that? If it"s an attorney he"s an absolute retard in more ways than one, most notably drafting a set of rules that disqualified the majority of participants.

Skaggs_foh

shitlord
I came across this in the last paragraph of the rules.

7. Rules

. Any violation of these rules or using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the Contest will result in disqualification. Copies of the rules are available during regular business hours at KCVI, "KBEAR" offices, on the Station website athttp://www.KBEAR.fm, or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to K-Bear 101,c/o KBEAR Hollywood Undead Contest Rules, 1190 Lincoln Rd, Idaho Falls, ID. 83401.
They just grabbed an old copy of contest rules for some Hollywood Undead promo and slapped them on there with a few rough edits.

Skaggs_foh

shitlord
I didn"t know that being mentioned in an open for a sports report meant you were featured on the news. lol

<iframe frameborder="0" scrolling="no" src="http://eplayer.clipsyndicate.com/cs_api/iframe?pl_id=16611&wpid=8668&page_count=5&windows= 1&show_title=0&va_id=2834687&auto_next=0&auto_star t=0" width="425" height="330"></iframe>

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
so who runs this station and who is in charge of the contest? including UF thats 5 out of the original 8(?) that are ineligible for this thing according to their cut and pasted rules. the next level is outing this place for being a bunch of fucking amateurs. i would email the area media myself but im not that eloquent. somebody get the ball rolling?

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Chuk Astrocreep said:
so who runs this station and who is in charge of the contest? including UF thats 5 out of the original 8(?) that are ineligible for this thing according to their cut and pasted rules. the next level is outing this place for being a bunch of fucking amateurs. i would email the area media myself but im not that eloquent. somebody get the ball rolling?
I can tell you that Channel 8 was contacted regarding the contest violations.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
I think Bob may have some cry time after all this is done. At least Bob"s fancy band is now being seen by more than just his mom. Its like his shit band is what The Fat Lesbian& The Ginger McLovins will be in 20 years.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
bofa said:
Dude listen I live in new jersey. When I did a canoe trip down the river, we would stop on the pa side to eat, and stop on the nj side when someone had to drop a deuce. Sorry man; that"s how it is.

Dr. Seuss trolling pretty hard on our facebook page.

We should consider giving him a temp FOH forum acccount and let him post in this thread so we can rip him to shreds

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Zordak Ragefire said:
Dr. Seuss trolling pretty hard on our facebook page.
Yeah, it"s funny how far under his skin we got. Not talking epidermis here...we got deep in there...dermis level.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Djaypally said:
Yeah, it"s funny how far under his skin we got. Not talking epidermis here...we got deep in there...dermis level.
I"m excite that we get to troll Kbear employees trying to get their shot of fame on their own contests.

Flex those nuts big mippo.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
This made me laugh just imagining the Fat lesbian trying to growl out Fuck yeah