I need your votes gutter onslaught NSFW

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Huuwap said:
Link takes you to Bob and his lady"s wedding pics. Hit it before it"s private, lol. Pure gold.
I had to do a double take on the old broad with the tard bride. It"s like this lady, only aged terribly with a massive jowl. Might"ve been two separate jowls that merged into one but...lol at those pics.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
I"d fuck his wife.. *nods* Hell if you read this hon I"ll even pay for your airfair here.

Skaggs_foh

shitlord
The kids are getting restless. Wish I could see their faces when they realize they aren"t qualified to be in the contest.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wow, so do you think his wife was molested by her dad? She"s actually kind of hot, and you KNOW she married him just to piss off her folks.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
These kids pretty much give us the info we need to take care of business.

SOMEONE GET ETOILLE IN HERE

We need some legal counsel.

Enob_foh

shitlord
Not proficient in legalese but pretty sure this part here is applicable.
The Commission"s requirements governing the broadcast of licensee-conducted contests are set forth in Section 73.1216 of the Commission"s rules, 47 C.F.R. ? 73.1216.This rule requires that a licensee that broadcasts or advertises information about a contest that it conducts shall fully and accurately disclose the material terms of the contest, and shall conduct the contest substantially as announced or advertised.No contest description shall be false, misleading or deceptive with respect to any material term.

For purposes of Section 73.1216, the term ``contest"" is defined as a scheme in which a prize is offered or awarded, based upon chance, diligence, knowledge or skill, to members of the public. ``Material terms"" include those factors which define the operation of the contest and which affect participation therein. Although the material terms may vary widely depending upon the exact nature of the contest, they will generally include: (1) how to enter or participate; (2) eligibility restrictions; (3) entry deadline dates; (4) whether prizes can be won; (5) when prizes can be won; (6) the extent, nature, and value of the prizes; (7) the basis for valuation of prizes; (8) time and means of selection of winners; and/or (9) tie-breaking procedures.
I think it would only be illegal if 7FB or one of the other ineligible bands were actually given the prize which it doesn"t look like they will be with the current votes.

Fuvi_foh

shitlord
all the band members are under 17....Spencer (Lead Vocals, Drums, 17)

From Seven"s Facebook page which has gotten many times it"s normal traffic in the past month. 10 years from now when Spencer is blowing trannies in Boise to pay the rent he will realize that a high traffic website drawing attention to his band was opportunity knocking.

If only they were smart enough to know what under meant or that people outside of Pocatello knowing they exist is the biggest non-talent hurdle to the band having any amount of success. And as William Hung and others have proven the talent hurdle can be bypassed.