I need your votes gutter onslaught NSFW

TheYanger_foh

shitlord
No. Trolling the audience is not worth them feeling any modicum of pride. (Trolling the audience isn"t even really a win I guess, but trolling that faggot Jade. On the other hand, he"s CLEARLY the type of person that would be into that lesbian butch shit, so would he even really be getting trolled?)

Golt_sl

shitlord
Letting 7FB get all pissy over losing still sounds win in my book, plus the OP is still cool - it"s not his fault one of his band members bitched out over it all. Still feel obligated to reward the tits pics

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Most likely. If not, they didn"t seem to really give a shit. Fuck 7FB. As much of a jackass as that Blake asshole might be, there is Titcon Law to be upheld.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
So for the third time the OP has said that UF is a real band:

Or at least he says there that he thinks they"re all real bands, but doesn"t specifically mention UF.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I confirmed all but UF. Which explains why they started to panic when there was the possibility of a fake band winning. And why it"s removed from this new poll.

It"s a real band now though, dammit! Anyway, voted Gutter, Titcon rules must be adhered to.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Whoa...looks like Dr. Seuss just declared war on our facebook page.

Have at "em.

Believe_foh

shitlord
Gutter has to win. Regardless of them being a bunch of spineless bitches, Huuwap paid the price for victory.

But we should still aim to knock 7FB out of second.