I need your votes gutter onslaught NSFW

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Now that they"ve won, this can either fade away... or go full on troll mode!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that was the most incompetent and poorly run contest i have ever seen, if the station owner doesnt realize this then he deserves to have his license taken away.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PB3zjh0llQE?hl=en&fs=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

(I know that last picture isn"t Lumie, but I felt it fit.)

Lyrics:
Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
This is for all that farmed spidersilk
And those that believe in cinnamilk
You stood in buff lines
Even calculated spawn times
Now you want to gouge out your eyes
After reading all of Lumie"s lies

We never walked on the moon
Lizard people arriving soon
JFK didn"t die
Lumie lives a lie

(Demonic chanting)

The only cure is vitamin C
That tinfoil hat is blinding me
This next line is going to rhyme
Your heyday was the Plane of Time
Now you want to gouge out your eyes
After reading all of Lumie"s lies

We never walked on the moon
Lizard people arriving soon
JFK didn"t die
Lumie lives a lie
Lumie lives a lie

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Skaggs_foh

shitlord
Excited enough. It"s a different crowd than they usually play for, more exposure for them, though I doubt the crowd showing up to see HH is going to care for them too much.

I don"t know why they were going for it personally, they just like to play music, and they"re all tied to this region in one way or another. Even if this does kick start some fame (doubtful), I can"t see them as a group committing the time required to really make decent money at it...which isn"t their goal anyway.

However, if they did want it, and would commit their lives to it, I think they"d make it. The talent is there.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Huuwap said:
Excited enough. It"s a different crowd than they usually play for, more exposure for them, though I doubt the crowd showing up to see HH is going to care for them too much.

I don"t know why they were going for it personally, they just like to play music, and they"re all tied to this region in one way or another. Even if this does kick start some fame (doubtful), I can"t see them as a group committing the time required to really make decent money at it...which isn"t their goal anyway.

However, if they did want it, and would commit their lives to it, I think they"d make it. The talent is there.
I think you missed my point...

Grimmlokk said:
Exactly howtitcited are they?

Skaggs_foh

shitlord
Well, they"re like any men, always excited to see tits. I don"t know that they"ll see any new ones on Oct. 4th considering this is the venue.