i think i may have a claim to the House of Ascansia (serious)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
rrr_img_119416.jpg
PLEEEEASSEE be like this when you get your castle keg. You gotta bang your hot ass cousin though, not some stripper.

Make a reality show out of it on Fox so then you can afford to reinforce your castle with catapults with which to stave off the incoming hordes of barbarians.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
PLEEEEASSEE be like this when you get your castle keg. You gotta bang your hot ass cousin though, not some stripper.

Make a reality show out of it on Fox so then you can afford to reinforce your castle with catapults with which to stave off the incoming hordes of barbarians.
i plan to treat my crown with the respect it deserves.

Tuco where the fuck is my title

khorum

Murder Apologist
What would your title be anyway? He's a prince now but your ancestor was the Margrave of Anhalt, Grand Elector Count and a bunch of other titles earned after smashing filthy saracens and pagan Baltic slavs.

That's a lot to live up to.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
What would your title be anyway? He's a prince now but your ancestor was the Margrave of Anhalt, Grand Elector Count and a bunch of other titles earned after smashing filthy saracens and pagan Baltic slavs.

That's a lot to live up to.
Prince seems like the safest option, but Archduke has a nice ring to it

khorum

Murder Apologist
LOL theNYT had a articleon how your cousin pretty much just drove up to the land in 1990---just after the Berlin wall fell---and laid claim to the castle and the surrounding farms.

New York Times_sl said:
With East Germany about to merge with West Germany, tens of thousands of West Germans stand poised to lay claim to houses, shops, factories and lands abandoned when they fled from the Communist takeover. Many have already come to look over their former properties, raising all sorts of anxieties among East German tenants accustomed to low and secure rents.

''The Prince is only one big example of what is happening all the time now,'' said Gerd Friedrich, the Mayor of Ballenstedt and a former Communist Party member. ''I have constant visits or letters from West Germans who want their property back.''

More precisely, Prince Eduard Julius Ernst August Erdmann Ascanier of Anhalt, a 48-year-old television host from Munich, told the people here that he would like to turn the castle into a training school for the unemployed and a luxury resort and turn the 35,000 acres he claims into model farms. All that, he said, would bring the long-suffering town prosperity, tourism and a new sewage system.
Sounds like he pretty much just scammed the tenants for his lands back. You probably ARE related.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Prince Eduard Julius Ernst August Erdmann Ascanier of Anhalt, a 48-year-old television host from Munich, told the people here that he would like to turn the castle into a training school for the unemployed

sounds like he wanted to open up a sweat shop... my kind of guy

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Prince Eduard Julius Ernst August Erdmann Ascanier of Anhalt, a 48-year-old television host from Munich, told the people here that he would like to turn the castle into a training school for the unemployed

sounds like he wanted to open up a sweat shop... my kind of guy
Sounds like you will be making claim to a Muslim stronghold.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I'm the last living descendant of a signer of the Texas decleration of Independence. Since then it's been one male per family until me, no kids. At one time he got a land grant for all of southeast TX. Which would include the area where the term "gusher" wa first coined. I got a free monument out of it with my name on it. I feel cheated lol.

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
I'm flying into Munich tomorrow. I'll act as your liaison to Prince Eduard Julius Ernst August Erdmann Ascanier of Anhalt and keep the jihadists out of your palace on the condition that I get free use the guest suite on subsequent visits.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Just send him a check for 10x more than the cost and ask for a small refund up front.

Vegetoee_sl

shitlord
I'm a descendant of Roman Consuls, all my family got was a few throat slashings and an exodus to Spain for a few hundred years.... Can I still bang your cousin?

khorum

Murder Apologist
You're gonna need a personal security team once you've secured the title.

We don't want to hear about the tragic assassination of the last Archduke von Anhalt and see Tyen and Trexxy moving into the castle after their baby's DNA test.

Status
Not open for further replies.