i think i may have a claim to the House of Ascansia (serious)

Status
Not open for further replies.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Tuco was supposed to make it real since this morning. I dunno what the delay is. The archduke has done all that was asked from his lordship and amod just has to give him the yellow title befitting his rank:

Erzherzog Albrecht Kegkilla von Anhalt

We should start a gofundme to secure the Iron Crown of the Lombard Kings in preparation for his inevitable victory over the Saracen hordes..

Eonan

Doer of Things
whoa whoa WHOA.... this dude is 74 yrs old so we figured his daughters were all 45+ milfs at best.

Turns out Kegbro was holding out on us. Here's Princess Julia Felicitas von Anhalt, called "Juschka" after her great-great-grandmother Catherine the Great of Russia:

julia_felicitas.jpg

I3pfBSU1.jpg

That is serious durka-bait, gotta crusade that shit asap.
You have my sword, if I can have your cousin.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I sent an email to my cousin Eduard this morning from that website he has up but haven't heard anything back yet. i'm thinking about hiring a genealogy expert from Europe to get to the bottom of this.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Tuco was supposed to make it real since this morning. I dunno what the delay is. The archduke has done all that was asked from his lordship and amod just has to give him the yellow title befitting his rank:

Erzherzog Albrecht Kegkilla von Anhalt

We should start a gofundme to secure the Iron Crown of the Lombard Kings in preparation for his inevitable victory over the Saracen hordes..
There hasnt been any real evidence presented. Keg shosing a tree with a bunch of the same last names is meaningless.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
There hasnt been any real evidence presented. Keg shosing a tree with a bunch of the same last names is meaningless.
there's plenty of evidence there. Tuco is peasant swine who is too cheap to pay $4 for premium access.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Give some examples of the quality of evidence? I would assume the nobility do like AKC shit and you have kennel papers as a noble or something.

Where does the line diverge, all the way back in 1580 or whatever?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
the further back it goes its mostly Baptism certificates and birth certificates. when you get to royalty its a lot easier.

what do you mean where does the line diverge?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Well obviously you are not the son of the current prince/king/whatever, right? So how far back do you separate? You have the same great grand pappy or we talking 1500s?

khorum

Murder Apologist
The Prussians stuck to hardcore agnatic primogeniture up until 1918. So keg just has to show a better direct MALE line of descent than anyone else to have the best claim even if he's a pussy-crushing kegslayer from Philly.

In fact, Prince Eduard's daughters won't inherit shit unless they marry our Archduke. That's some straight up Downton Abbey shit right there---and the youngest cousin looks even better than Lady Sibyl.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
http://www.geni.com/people/Heinrich-Arentz/

apparently about a year after the son of Heinrich III was born, Heinrich was killed when he fell off his horse. Heinrich's brothers basically got together and strong armed his wife and newborn son out of his lands. there are probably some circumstances around their marriage that made that possible -- technically he wasn't supposed to marry since he held some sort of high position in the Lutheran church but he did anyway under secrecy. my ancestor eventually said fuck it and went to Norway to start banging blondes and creating a blood line that would come to take revenge in his name 500 years later.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
The Prussians stuck to hardcore agnatic primogeniture up until the 1918, so keg just has to show a better direct MALE descent than anyone else to have the best claim even if he's a pussy-crushing kegslayer from Philly.

In fact, Prince Eduard's daughters won't inherit shit unless they marry our Archduke. That's some straight up Downton Abbey shit right there---and the youngest cousin looks even better than Lady Sibyl.
is this correct? i was under the impression that i wouldn't' be able to actually inherit anything other than a noble title.

khorum

Murder Apologist
There isn't anything but a noble title now. The last duke was theprince's father.

He died at the Buchenwald concentration camp. That New York Times article said it was because he kept harassing the Nazis for medical care for his people. Then the Communists kept him there after the war till he died.

khorum

Murder Apologist
I dunno... maybe he does get something. The Prince sued the former East German government for some of his patrimonial lands, but no idea if he won anything.

The last duke must've been a Gandhi-tier SJW to be thrown into a concentration camp by both the Nazis and the Communists, though. Sounds like his tenants actually loved him.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I dunno... maybe he does get something. The Prince sued the former East German government for some of his patrimonial lands, but no idea if he won anything.

The last duke must've been a Gandhi-tier SJW to be thrown into a concentration camp by both the Nazis and the Communists, though. Sounds like his tenants actually loved him.
also amusing is that his reign lasted like 2 months. the bar is set pretty low for me.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Just give Tuco your pw on ancestry.com so he can look at the premium shit you found.

Status
Not open for further replies.