I think Im going to like this place...

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I know it has already been banned, and no one believed a word they said, but I clearly don't feel like working right now.

Nobody knows about the Bastard Factory message board because it hasn't even been open for 3 weeks. Nobody knows about it.

Come play in a hardcore way or don't. I don't care. I am from POF and the guy I 'chat' with there told me about BF only because he saw it on his twitter thing... Bastard Factory Off-Topic Message Board (@BastardFactory) | Twitter or I'd still be at POF looking for a strapping young boy in my area to pay my off my Bloomingdales credit card.

That said, I am willing to adopt 2 of you and share my social media accounts. After a week and a half now of searching through threads and personal profiles here.. A few of you have stood out, most do not.

I know who I want.

Board has only been open for 3 weeks.

Oh you boys r just mad, haha..

Like I said, I'll show boobs if I get some penis pictures, bonus for Sharona on your Dick and Pm it to me here or @ Bastard Factory, write it down, I don't care.

Here's my New Profile @ BF today! The Erotica forum had a whole thread dedicated to me 2.

Okay, I've shown more than my chest on a website before too.... here's one of my butt pictures that Corsetkat over @ BF let slip out a few years back. Long story short, I was drunk with the other girls at the BF Meetup in Las Vegas, we were at the Harrahs i think, and I was sharing a room with 3 other girls and we drank soooo many free champagnes and just went up to the suite to hang out. I am not into girls so it wasnt like that but we did some crazy things and i was almost kicked out for passing out nude in the elevator going to get ice, long story.

proxy.php

Anyways, heres one of them for now, if you want to check out my profile over at Bastard Factory profile from from 2010, good luck.

Also, I'll be topless for hours in August if anyone wants to participate... Get Your Tits Out for Feminism!!!

Somehow they have been a member since 2009?

"tits or gtfo" - gshurik.
"Post tits". - Zaara

U can pay me!

Tell you both what, you write and TRY TO FIT Sharona on your penis and shoot me a PM. I'll give U Ur show Mr. Man~

Anywhooo, I like reading your personal profiles here!! I'm still not sure wat this site is about but...I am 24, I trying to work and pay my bills. I read a lot. I once was given a mushroom cap thingy with peanut butter on it and I got lost in the palm springs desert for 6 hours and then never came out of the family pool once I was rescued. I am trying to learn Italian. I'm serious i even hired a tutor. I kinda hate reality TV. I'm a horny bitch, I say whatever and whenever. I've been to county jail twice in the last 14 months. I dislike 90% of the men in the world and 99% of the women in the world.

My dislikes outweigh my likes so I won't spend time telling you any of them. I enjoy sex probably too much. Im not into girls. I LOVE TO BE A BITCH so if you offend easily I suggest you don't even speak to me.

Looking forward to being the new forum moderator starting this Saturday @ 3 pm. TY!

Hugs,
Sharona
Is only 24, yet has a pussy pic from 9 years ago, making her 15?

The amount of low effort here is just staggering. Some of those posts appear to be simply copypasta'd from that other shitty site without even an attempt to make them seem like legit posts over here. Like the mod one, that wasn't actually intended for us it seems.

I expect far more from my fake whores. I am disappoint.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Time to send this one home, @Amod.

Are you saying the HoF?

This thread is slightly lulzy, but it doesn't rise to that level IMO. The OP was really low effort, it didn't really rustle anyone here at all, most of the stuff that was slung back and forth here was nothing new, and I think the most lasting thing here is that it inspired the Tranny AMA thread necro.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
This isn't HoF worthy at all. If we had found out Sharona was actually keg or something actually interesting, that would get it going.

Just shaw this shit along with that crap you let fester in general for a day too long.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Are you saying the HoF?

This thread is slightly lulzy, but it doesn't rise to that level IMO. The OP was really low effort, it didn't really rustle anyone here at all, most of the stuff that was slung back and forth here was nothing new, and I think the most lasting thing here is that it inspired the Tranny AMA thread necro.
The regular shaw is where this should have been from jump.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Man, you guys are harsh. I don't think we'd have gotten even the few lulz we did if it went straight to the shaw immediately.

Now, however...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I wanted to mentioned this when this thread was still active but i was shawed when this was not.

This idiot has been doing this close to 10 years.

https://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=24487 from 2011, Same stunted ESL speech pattern and focus on sex then shilling the forums using a fake female account.

Bastard factory forums... 2010

Bastard Factory Forums - Stereokiller Message Boards 2015

Misc. 2012

plus dozens and dozens of other random forums, doesn't matter what the type of forum it is, this dude shills his forum.

you can tell it's the same person because they end the posts with "I invite u all"

I love how Fuck Face screamfeeder tried to ...troll? the person by acting like some weird religious person. He was talking some windows ME VM in bangalore half the time and the other half it was some pajeet who doesnt know enough english to understand what the fuck he was talking about in the first place.
Good work bro.

• 2Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Oh and i forgot Vanessa Vanessa showing her tits because some bot fake account pretended to be a girl for 3 or so posts is great.

It's like when my Iguana freaks out when I put a mirror up to him he thinks another iguana is encrouching on his turf.

Basically there's only room for one fake girl here.

• 6Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 8 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I love how Fuck Face screamfeeder tried to ...troll? the person by acting like some weird religious person. He was talking some windows ME VM in bangalore half the time and the other half it was some pajeet who doesnt know enough english to understand what the fuck he was talking about in the first place.
Good work bro.
The fact that you didn't immediately recognize Blarney Blackstone makes baby Jesus sad.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.