I think Im going to like this place...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
What disturbs me is that she seems utterly convinced she's going to become amod. The thing is, a_skeleton_03 is the kind of guy who'd do it for a couple weeks after the mod votes are final as a "joke".

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I was waiting to see if this particular troll gets any funnier or evolves in some way.

So far:
8-ball1.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Then the guy with ''angry looking avatar'' wanted to know if I swallowed. Obv. not a way to talk to a lady. So yeah, Im gonna go slow. haha. Little diff than POF, because you people are quite 'shadowy. Nothing is personal and its all like really vague on who you all are. I dunno. Its okay though, Im sorta a Tomboy and like gross things. I am into things that you will need a shot for in the morning. I think Im one of the few girls who dont get cranky. Im mainly into sploshing. I dont like violence or whips, no pain thank you. Im gonna post pictures of things Im into soon as I get time and hope Im not banned away before being Modded.
Not necessarily Keg, but definitely someone that has been here already. Too many boxes ticked right off the bat.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Sharona

<Banned>
Oh you boys r just mad, haha..

Like I said, I'll show boobs if I get some penis pictures, bonus for Sharona on your Dick and Pm it to me here or @ Bastard Factory, write it down, I don't care.

Here's my New Profile @ BF today! The Erotica forum had a whole thread dedicated to me 2.

Okay, I've shown more than my chest on a website before too.... here's one of my butt pictures that Corsetkat over @ BF let slip out a few years back. Long story short, I was drunk with the other girls at the BF Meetup in Las Vegas, we were at the Harrahs i think, and I was sharing a room with 3 other girls and we drank soooo many free champagnes and just went up to the suite to hang out. I am not into girls so it wasnt like that but we did some crazy things and i was almost kicked out for passing out nude in the elevator going to get ice, long story.

proxy.php

Anyways, heres one of them for now, if you want to check out my profile over at Bastard Factory profile from from 2010, good luck.

Also, I'll be topless for hours in August if anyone wants to participate... Get Your Tits Out for Feminism!!!

• 1Faggotry
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
This is 2018 not 1998. Sharona Sharona you need to drop 1080p vid of you taking a mini-van sized BBC for the internetz to give you any fucks at this arc in the timeline. Days of Cybering for PP is long gone for the olds fucks here. Nobody has given out painkillers and Xboxes in many many moons.

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Oh you boys r just mad, haha..

Like I said, I'll show boobs if I get some penis pictures, bonus for Sharona on your Dick and Pm it to me here or @ Bastard Factory, write it down, I don't care.

Here's my New Profile @ BF today! The Erotica forum had a whole thread dedicated to me 2.

Okay, I've shown more than my chest on a website before too.... here's one of my butt pictures that Corsetkat over @ BF let slip out a few years back. Long story short, I was drunk with the other girls at the BF Meetup in Las Vegas, we were at the Harrahs i think, and I was sharing a room with 3 other girls and we drank soooo many free champagnes and just went up to the suite to hang out. I am not into girls so it wasnt like that but we did some crazy things and i was almost kicked out for passing out nude in the elevator going to get ice, long story.

proxy.php

Anyways, heres one of them for now, if you want to check out my profile over at Bastard Factory profile from from 2010, good luck.

Also, I'll be topless for hours in August if anyone wants to participate... Get Your Tits Out for Feminism!!!

giphy.gif

Also, that pic is from 2009. That 2018 vag must look like beef and cheddar in a catcher's mitt after 30secs of 100% power.

• 10Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This is 2018 not 1998. Sharona Sharona you need to drop 1080p vid of you taking a mini-van sized BBC for the internetz to give you any fucks at this arc in the timeline. Days of Cybering for PP is long gone for the olds fucks here. Nobody has given out painkillers and Xboxes in many many moons.

From what I've seen lately, you need one of these.

f6c6cb1d2ef488c797005fa08345ae47.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Definitely a Keg troll job.

Edit: Do we have a running pool on who's gonna bang this hoe yet? Or who will try to bang Keg?

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Sharona Sharona

Learn to be relevant, you fucking 09'er... oh and learn which message board pisses on which.

love.jpg

Like I said, I'll show boobs if I get some penis pictures, bonus for Sharona on your Dick

Must be quite the headtrip to know I can outclass your pics AND accommodate your request.

I repeat: No one out-attention-whores moi.

• 11Ice Burn
  • 9Worf
  • 8Like
Reactions: 31 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I know I am anti-trans, but I have to say Vanessa, you are the most passable non-Asian tranny I have ever seen. You put on the work and it shows. Tramp stamp is a nice touch. You still have the dong?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Most passable tranny I've seen. At first I was like, "nice", then I remembered what site I was on and godammit, bamboozled. I'd still veto, whether the dong was still intact or not, but for whatever reason can't take a transition seriously or call you female until the full transformation is complete. All or nothing, imo.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.