If you HAD to be born in any other country

Chesire_sl

shitlord
mexico

run jump or swim across the border and free shit for life , drive drunk no insurance , pillage , plunder and surprise butt sex with college girls and eric holder will set you free , basically a viking with a sombrero and cerveza

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Iceland

if I HAD to. I love my country of origin

rrr_img_68494.jpg

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Poland, hot women, great vodka and not too far from party central (Prague).

spronk

FPS noob
remember: women in country X usually find FOREIGN men hot, not natives. polish dudes have a really, really tough time with polish chicks visited there a lot when i worked in london, there were a ton of hotties but they all wanted english/american/european boys not poles.

dutch/swedish/norway is a good bet, you have enough countries around you that will find you sexy, you will basically be healthy and have good genes, and being white is a positive anywhere you go. italian and spanish men have it pretty good too, although their job situations usually suck balls and a lot tend to be mamas boys.

worst would be asian or african or south american, chances are you won't even reach 18 and even if you do you'll most likely be poor for your entire life

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
Denmark, Norway or Sweden. Fuck Australia and all their bugs and shit. They have the most fucked up wildlife on the planet!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
CTRL+F
"Russia"
0 of 0

Thread is worthless.