If you HAD to be born in any other country

iannis

Musty Nester
Well the problem with being a middle eastern kushy oil sultan is...

what if you're born into the wrong family? BOOM, you are now a jihadist and you're wearing a bomb strapped to your nutsack.

I'd take my chances at being born poor in Europe.

iannis

Musty Nester
I'd take a chance with America too, but statistically the odds are you're gonna be born black. Or mexican. Or some fucking minority.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Some of the oil rich gulf states have it pretty cruisey, they haven't been mentioned all thread . . . because that would mean wanting to be a sand negger.

For me, many countries are appealing, but I'm gonna say France.
You only get to change the origin of your birth, you don't get to choose your family, or even ethnic-ality necessarily. If you're not born to a rich family, you're born in Suadia Arabia with out any special ties to wealth, good luck in that draconian state.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I'd take a chance with America too, but statistically the odds are you're gonna be born black. Or mexican. Or some fucking minority.
Actually statistically, it would be the opposite. Since you're talking about Minorities. Also I never said you had to definitively reassign your ethnic origin, you could be a child of immigrants if you chose in said scenario.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
12% are black and I'm gonna guess your chance of being born in the US as Mexican is pretty low compared to being born in Mexico and coming to the US. 25 years ago I knew a fair number of Mexicans who were born here, now it seems that 90% are wetbacks.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Everyone saying sweden is picking the wrong Scandinavian country.

1401085417031.jpg

stonewall_sl

shitlord
For me it would have to be Japan mostly because I have been with a dozen or so Jap prostitutes and my penis looks massive in their little hands.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Canada, just because it's the closest to Montana. Fuck you Europe.

boojah_sl

shitlord
^ bravo,

I would probly pick New Zealand, never been there but scenery is epic & the weather doesn't get crazy cold/hot.

Gorestabb

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Japan for me. I've lived there about 4 months and it makes the UK look like a 3rd world country. Plus all the women in Tokyo are next level hot.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Norway without a doubt. It's one of the richest countries that's not in the EU or USA.

I find it funny some of you pick countries where your odds of survival beyond the age of 12 are only 70-80%.