i'm beginning a Crusade against Manginas

Mikey

Bronze Knight of the Realm
See, this is reasonable. I can handle this -- but I gotta admit, I'm liking the idea of rewards, as opposed to harassment. Christmas is coming; maybe I'll be bothered to take a pic. Maybe. :p
This sounds like a dude. Sorry, but this is dude pretending to be chick logic. Also, Archangel was a male. Michael IIRC. So, I am w/ Keg on this one. No mangina toleratin'.

Also, My sister played an Elin, and I thought they were obvious symbols of sex. THEN come to find out Tiger Woods' new GF had the name "Elin". I lol'd.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I thought Archangel was some butch ass lesbian scissor-meister. He's a dude? When was this discovered?

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Thought today's Seattle Times front page was relevant.
rrr_img_32409.jpg

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Man.... couldn't we just draw the line at accepting gays? I mean, they're good at hairdressing and interior decorating and shit like that, and for the most part are tolerable to look at. Transgender people though? Ugh. They make me more uncomfortable than burn victims or people with lazy eyes.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
or people with lazy eyes.
FUCK. If these aren't the creepiest people out there, I don't know who is. Where do I look? At their good eye? At their wandering eye? I always glance over at where their lazy eye is pointed. Fucking freaks me out.

spronk

FPS noob
WE'VE MADE TOO MANY COMPROMISES ALREADY! NOT AGAIN! THE LINE MUST BE DRAWN, THIS FAR AND NO FURTHER!

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Man.... couldn't we just draw the line at accepting gays? I mean, they're good at hairdressing and interior decorating and shit like that, and for the most part are tolerable to look at. Transgender people though? Ugh. They make me more uncomfortable than burn victims or people with lazy eyes.
You're a monster.

Or they're a monster.

I don't know what to think anymore. It's basically the idea of body modification applied to gender. Voodoo magic. If you use surgery to change your gender, I kind of feel like you're a new life form. That's cool man, but it's ridiculous that suddenly non-modified people are bigots for preferring non-modified human beings.

Jesus, this is a direct parallel to racism. So I guess I'm racist.

Or, better yet, they're fucking attention whores and this isn't worth anyone's time to bother with.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
You're a monster.

Or they're a monster.

I don't know what to think anymore. It's basically the idea of body modification applied to gender. Voodoo magic. If you use surgery to change your gender, I kind of feel like you're a new life form. That's cool man, but it's ridiculous that suddenly non-modified people are bigots for preferring non-modified human beings.

Jesus, this is a direct parallel to racism. So I guess I'm racist.

Or, better yet, they're fucking attention whores and this isn't worth anyone's time to bother with.
we are all racist. exclusive membership: zero.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Okay, I care very much about not being racist or bigoted. I'm going to call my other post "The Tranny Problem" and offer, in this post, a "Tranny Solution" that satisfies my desire to not be a racist bigoted fuck.

Solution:

1) Do you make my dick hard?
2) Do you have a warm wet place I can stick my dick?

If yes to both, I will consider fucking you.

Given, this solution is awful and makes me fall into a bunch of new categories of terrible human being. But I'm fine with that as long as I'm not racist.

Problem solved.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
I have no problem with what people decide to do to their own bodies. But fuck you if you start dictating how I should perceive reality. Religious people who spout off every opportunity they get, about how great their belief system is, get all kinds of flak. They are projecting their beliefs unto others and it generally pisses everyone off.

Transgender people who honestly believe they have become the opposite sex, aren't right. Some hormone therapy, and some body modification does not change anyone into anything; It simply makes them a modified version of what they were. So a man becoming a woman is false, he is becoming a surgically modified man.

Transgender people are just that, transgender; a third and separate category. Don't expect me to play make believe. There are plenty of other situations where people believe they are something they currently are not; and yet the preferred treatment method for those people is not to change them into something that better matches their beliefs.

I understand there are some cases in which there is a fetal hormone imbalance that causes a disassociation with ones own body. And if this treatment helps a person to cope and feel more comfortable with themselves, that is great. It really is.

But that's where it needs to stop. Forcing the rest of the world to play along is insanity. We should all be free to recognize the reality of the situation, without being made to feel stupid or bigoted.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have no problem with what people decide to do to their own bodies. But fuck you if you start dictating how I should perceive reality. Religious people who spout off every opportunity they get, about how great their belief system is, get all kinds of flak. They are projecting their beliefs unto others and it generally pisses everyone off.

Transgender people who honestly believe they have become the opposite sex, aren't right. Some hormone therapy, and some body modification does not change anyone into anything; It simply makes them a modified version of what they were. So a man becoming a woman is false, he is becoming a surgically modified man.

Transgender people are just that, transgender; a third and separate category. Don't expect me to play make believe. There are plenty of other situations where people believe they are something they currently are not; and yet the preferred treatment method for those people is not to change them into something that better matches their beliefs.

I understand there are some cases in which there is a fetal hormone imbalance that causes a disassociation with ones own body. And if this treatment helps a person to cope and feel more comfortable with themselves, that is great. It really is.

But that's where it needs to stop. Forcing the rest of the world to play along is insanity. We should all be free to recognize the reality of the situation, without being made to feel stupid or bigoted.
"SMASH THE PATRIARCHY! FUCK YOUR CISGENDER PRIVILEGE!!!"

- Jerle Minara

Duppin_sl

shitlord
I get what you're saying, but really, what does it cost you to just call them what they want to be called? Yes, it's a bit of a stretch of reality, but so what?