i'm beginning a Crusade against Manginas

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
You thought wrong. A few people(including myself) said it should be a prohibited title, but an admin has not made it so.
Draegan accepted the request, although I haven't tried testing it. I'm guessing it's not retroactive since Silence had that title long before.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So test it. I would, but I think my mod privs supersede any title restrictions.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Works. ****** is what shows instead of Banned. It's just not retroactive. You guys should put your Nazi powers to use and fix that.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I guess you could say that Silence....transitioned.
rrr_img_31377.jpg

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
The unbelievable amount of people that feel the need to spill their highly medicated or mentally/emotionally unstable guts on the internet.

I remember doing some drugs back in like 05-06 on FoH and posting some crazy shit, black men riding dolphins and drawing terrible pictures while posting things like 'bathe me in cock, O overlords of the internet' or something to that effect but you know it was all just temporary and was the only time I've done it in 8 years. Like I said though, drugs.

Why do people with autism and gender confusion have to forcibly choke their stories down other peoples' throats on the internet? It blows my mind like a psychic hooker.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Slippery slope argument - all drugs are not equal, kinetic or dynamic. Your experience and actions does not necessarily translate to theirs. I think you're suffering from a severe case of selection bias - you chose to focus on specific cases on a specific forum and derive a universal truth from it. Do you see the problem - or have you forgotten your meds?
wink.png

That being said, look at all the people above demanding pics and / or uttering sexual desire for visual confirmation. Makes you wonder who is force choking who, eh?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
question:

why are there so many chicks with dicks, but so few dudes with vaginas?

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
question:

why are there so many chicks with dicks, but so few dudes with vaginas?
Can't fuck with perfection. If anything, who wouldn't want, like, a second dick. Real question is why aren't there more dudes that want/have more than one. Weird that there isn't a hidden sub species of those dudes like there are with MMOtrannies... ...or is there

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Can't fuck with perfection. If anything, who wouldn't want, like, a second dick. Real question is why aren't there more dudes that want/have more than one. Weird that there isn't a hidden sub species of those dudes like there are with MMOtrannies... ...or is there
What would you do with a second dick? The one man DP team? You couldn't even jerk off both at once, how would you operate your mouse?

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
This post is entirely too serious for Screenshots, but my wife studied BPA (Bisphenol A) as a research assistant a few years ago and discovered something relevant to this thread. She won an award for demonstrating the link between fetal exposure to BPA and males taking on female genetic indicators. Basically, if the pregnant mother drinks/eats a lot of BPA (BPA exposure is typically from acidic foods/liquids leaching the BPA out of plastic containers), and the fetus is a male, the likelihood of the male feeling like they're a girl trapped in a boy's body is hugely increased (I don't know the percentage but it's more than 30%).

It's not important enough to bug her about it, but iirc she said that male rats started engaging in gay sex, had no interest in females, showed greatly reduced sense of direction over typical male rats, and some other traits that I don't remember (I remember the sense of direction thing because I fucking rofl'd that female rats are just like female humans). She theorized that this would explain males like Jerle, Silence, etc. Interestingly, the reverse is not true (ie a female fetus exposed to BPA doesn't seem to show any signs of being effected). The theory is that BPA fits into the same slots as estrogen and, in the case of males, blocks testosterone uptake.

Anyway, I'm probably full of shit, but I thought it was interesting hearing my wife telling me all this shit after work every day.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
This post is entirely too serious for Screenshots, but my wife studied BPA (Bisphenol A) as a research assistant a few years ago and discovered something relevant to this thread. She won an award for demonstrating the link between fetal exposure to BPA and males taking on female genetic indicators. Basically, if the pregnant mother drinks/eats a lot of BPA (BPA exposure is typically from acidic foods/liquids leaching the BPA out of plastic containers), and the fetus is a male, the likelihood of the male feeling like they're a girl trapped in a boy's body is hugely increased (I don't know the percentage but it's more than 30%).

It's not important enough to bug her about it, but iirc she said that male rats started engaging in gay sex, had no interest in females, showed greatly reduced sense of direction over typical male rats, and some other traits that I don't remember (I remember the sense of direction thing because I fucking rofl'd that female rats are just like female humans). She theorized that this would explain males like Jerle, Silence, etc. Interestingly, the reverse is not true (ie a female fetus exposed to BPA doesn't seem to show any signs of being effected). The theory is that BPA fits into the same slots as estrogen and, in the case of males, blocks testosterone uptake.

Anyway, I'm probably full of shit, but I thought it was interesting hearing my wife telling me all this shit after work every day.
so....faggots can be manufactured..?

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider

My wife just finished reading a book on all the crazy science out nowadays about what effects fetal development, and BPA was brought up as a hormone (I believe) replacement/inhibitor as you said. It also gets into lakes/streams and has a significant impact on wildlife which is bad juju.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
My wife just finished reading a book on all the crazy science out nowadays about what effects fetal development, and BPA was brought up as a hormone (I believe) replacement/inhibitor as you said. It also gets into lakes/streams and has a significant impact on wildlife which is bad juju.
Throwing this out there... be careful if you buy carpet. A lot of the new super soft synthetic carpets are almost made out of phthalate plasticizers, very similar to BPAs in male development. They banned those from baby bottles for developmental issues with males, but no one seems to be concerned about male children rolling/licking/touching carpet made out of the damn stuff.