i'm beginning a Crusade against Manginas

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
Sorry I'm late.

Wgd3D.jpg
Is that Vince from Entourage in the upper left?

Wgd3D.jpg

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
depends on his sexual preference. and i doubt gay guys would be interested. most likely it would be very straight military types. they are into some freaky shit.
Buck Angel has stated that the majority of his customer base are gay men. Many of his gay male fans have expressed their sexual attraction to what Buck Angel calls "mangina", leading Buck Angel to state, "Frankly I?ve been surprised about how many gay men genuinely like pussy, at least when it is on a man."
Because I wasn't sleeping tonight anyway.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm sorry, but.. what game exactly - MMORPG - has MALE characters actually look sexier and better than the FEMALEs?

So, here's this thing. The last male character in a MMORPG I've created was back in 1999 on Solusek Ro in EverQuest. Some people would remember Ellendru(i)lalyon Ka'aliat'aydon, the enchanter. But... after playing him for so long, I used to be illusioned into something non-sex-specific. Elementals, inanimate objects and such. Which heterosexual male wants to stare into the ass and back of a GUY character all the time you're playing? Wouldn't it be more pleasing for us gamers to be looking at the behinds of what we actually prefer? Females.

And that's why so many male gamers make female characters. They're better to look at.

Which just proves a point. All of you, who are playing male characters, are obviously gay. And you DARE, DOUBLE DARE come out on the forums and accuse us of being Manginas. In the words of Cenarius in Reign of Chaos - HOW DARE YOU?!

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
we're not talking about manginas in MMOs you silly fuck, go back to jerking off to your female Tauren's ass.

MsBehavn_sl

has an outie
To be fair, if you're staring at your avatar and worried you might be gay, or because you're attracted to it; you might need psychiatric help. It's a game ffs.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
I'm sorry, but.. what game exactly - MMORPG - has MALE characters actually look sexier and better than the FEMALEs?

So, here's this thing. The last male character in a MMORPG I've created was back in 1999 on Solusek Ro in EverQuest. Some people would remember Ellendru(i)lalyon Ka'aliat'aydon, the enchanter. But... after playing him for so long, I used to be illusioned into something non-sex-specific. Elementals, inanimate objects and such. Which heterosexual male wants to stare into the ass and back of a GUY character all the time you're playing? Wouldn't it be more pleasing for us gamers to be looking at the behinds of what we actually prefer? Females.

And that's why so many male gamers make female characters. They're better to look at.

Which just proves a point. All of you, who are playing male characters, are obviously gay. And you DARE, DOUBLE DARE come out on the forums and accuse us of being Manginas. In the words of Cenarius in Reign of Chaos - HOW DARE YOU?!
confirmed person who played an Elin in TERA

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Personally, I have NO issue with anyone here who is a dude pretending to be a woman... if they just ADMIT THEY ARE A DUDE with that female persona, or are trans, or whatever the situation.

My problem starts and ends with the millie/evelys style alternate persona, and it includes similar things that aren't necessary mangina. I have a problem with ANY of you motherfuckers if you pretend that you are someone other than who you really are in real life. If you're not in the military, don't pretend you are. If you're a virgin, don't pretend you're not. If you never raided in a top guild, don't fucking pretend that you did.

Yeah.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
confirmed person who played an Elin in TERA
I actually never played TERA. But I presume they were the Shugo's from Aion, since TERA is stolen-source-code of Aion anyhow. The squirrel talking cute furry ones?

I'm a guy who play female chars. And subsequently, gives them female names.

I haven't pretended to be a woman anywhere in about 5 years :p But last time it was purely out of curiosity how far people are prepared to go. And making a name for myself to be 1st on the PvP targets list in a battleground/worldPvP :p

Edit: well, actually, it's kind of a long story, not sure this is the right thread to make a wall of text to explain the hows and whys. Will do if you guys want to hear why and what's different from then.

Sterling

El Presidente
Keg needs to bring back the limecat avatar. Also manginaing on a forums is not the same as in an MMO.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
So, here's this thing. The last male character in a MMORPG I've created was back in 1999 on Solusek Ro in EverQuest. Some people would remember Ellendru(i)lalyon Ka'aliat'aydon, the enchanter.
Why hello there. I remember your name.
I always thought that name sounded rather girlish though. No offense bro (sis?)
I'm confused.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
You seem to know a lot about Buck Angel, and willing to know a lot more. Do you dream about the smell and taste of his squirt?
His Wikipedia entry was way more detailed than Line Trap's but sadly it did not contain information about the smell and taste of his squirt. I'm going to guess from all Stern's grips covering their noses and mouths with their shirts and the dude Stern pays to lick the sybian gagging that Buck's womanly bouquet leaves something to be desired.