I'm calling you out!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Hmmm you seem to have an extensive knowledge of who/what Tolan gets tagged with. Your a_skeleton_03 account is uncharacteristically silent for very long stretches .....
Next to ratings there is a button that says List.

Do you not have access to that to see what people have rated a thread?

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Next to ratings there is a button that says List.

Do you not have access to that to see what people have rated a thread?

yes but I dont click other people shit to see whos licking their balls. I only care whos licking mine .....

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
That's understandable, but why were you listing mine?
giphy.gif

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Tanoomba Tanoomba you literally can't help yourself can you? You are attracted to anyone not in the majority no matter what their position is. As long as you perceive them as being persecuted.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I think its more like he's attracted to anyone who is butthurt at me for destroying them, because I've destroyed him so much he needs every little ounce of revenge he can get in order to salve his sore bootay.

• 2Bullshit

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Tanoomba Tanoomba you literally can't help yourself can you? You are attracted to anyone not in the majority no matter what their position is. As long as you perceive them as being persecuted.
Why are you so concerned about how I choose to use the rating system? More importantly, why are you baiting me into defending myself after you banned me for defending myself?

khalid

Unelected Mod
Why are you so concerned about how I choose to use the rating system? More importantly, why are you baiting me into defending myself after you banned me for defending myself?

I'm calling you out Tanoomba. Stop saying you were banned for defending yourself, this isn't what happened.

• 1Bullshit
  • 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Chukzombi Chukzombi you are still a dumb piece of shit that doesn’t understand what the repost reaction is.

If you are a little bitch that someone reacted to your repost with the proper reaction you don’t pick a post of theirs that can’t possibly be a repost and lash out with it.

Be a man and at least use salty or something else.

Dumb piece of shit.

• 5Repost
  • 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 12 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Chukzombi Chukzombi you are still a dumb piece of shit that doesn’t understand what the repost reaction is.

If you are a little bitch that someone reacted to your repost with the proper reaction you don’t pick a post of theirs that can’t possibly be a repost and lash out with it.

Be a man and at least use salty or something else.

Dumb piece of shit.
check again you stupid motherfucker, i only copied the quote from the article which wasnt posted by Zapatta Zapatta because he edited it in after the fact.

did i do this right? but seriously check it,

• 1Repost
  • 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
check again you stupid motherfucker, i only copied the quote from the article which wasnt posted by Zapatta Zapatta because he edited it in after the fact.

did i do this right? but seriously check it,
So? When your post was reacted to it was a repost ....

Even if it wasn’t you are a cock guzzling, mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, dumb piece of shit to use it wrong on purpose in retaliation.

• 3Worf
  • 1Repost
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 5 users