Indiana Jones 5 (2020)

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
The staff he starts with in The Hobbit and loses at Dol Guldur, the replacement he gets from Radagast, the worn down version of Radagast's he starts Fellowship with and loses to Saruman, the replacement he gets at Rivendell and loses at Moria, the white staff that is destroyed by the Witch King, or the identical replacement that he's carrying when they're preparing to depart from the Grey Havens at the very end?
Yes

• 12Worf
Reactions: 11 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The staff he starts with in The Hobbit and loses at Dol Guldur, the replacement he gets from Radagast, the worn down version of Radagast's he starts Fellowship with and loses to Saruman, the replacement he gets at Rivendell and loses at Moria, the white staff that is destroyed by the Witch King, or the identical replacement that he's carrying when they're preparing to depart from the Grey Havens at the very end?

I think the worn down one.

1624890112512.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I would say calling Crystal Skull just kinda meh is a huge understatement. It's a downright terrible movie. I don't know whose fault that is, I'm sure there's plenty of blame to go around.
Hmmmm...
tumblr_mcqc79RIQj1qfy2kdo1_250.gif

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
A lot of top tier actors do shit movies fairly often. The quality of making a movie and the quality of the movie as a viewing experience aren't always in lockstep. So it's not always just about the payday. Sometimes people just want to work with certain people or owe favors.
Errrr.... There are limits for that
527508.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Filming delayed by 3 months now due to injury.

That'll take it to the inevitable autumn/winter lockdown.

spronk

FPS noob
i heard kennedy is going to decapitate george lucas in front of disney shareholders and suck all their souls up, mola ram style

plz make a 2 hour youtube video confirming this, robot voice preferred

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

they were only filming for a few weeks. they might as well recast Ford, dude aint coming back. maybe if Spielberg were there, but with the megabitch, no way.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
they were only filming for a few weeks. they might as well recast Ford, dude aint coming back. maybe if Spielberg were there, but with the megabitch, no way.

I don't know, I think this is pretty salvageable. So you take whatever scene you filmed that Ford was in, wherever it is in the movie, and have Indy just die like a bitch. Phoebe Waller-Bridge then pries the whip, hat and jacket off the corpse before looking in to the camera and saying "I guess it's time for a new Indy - ANNA Jones."

She then flies around like Captain Marvel blasting all the Nazis the end.

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't know, I think this is pretty salvageable. So you take whatever scene you filmed that Ford was in, wherever it is in the movie, and have Indy just die like a bitch. Phoebe Waller-Bridge then pries the whip, hat and jacket off the corpse before looking in to the camera and saying "I guess it's time for a new Indy - ANNA Jones."

She then flies around like Captain Marvel blasting all the Nazis the end.
they might as well. it make no difference, Ford is an old man and never should have been put through this. he was too old in Crystal Skull and he didnt improve with age. even if he came back he would just embarrass himself like he did in Force Awakens. like Steward did in his new Picard show. unless they leverage him with some kind of lawsuit for not fulfilling his role. i think he's gone. it was a bad idea to start with. woke up the franchise, nobody cares anymore. its gonna be woke with or without him.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

kennedy is most likely re-signed then. this movie was supposed to be in the can by now.

3 months delayed filming puts it beyond her current contract

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Ford could be dead within 3 months

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'll shoot him myself if it'll cancel this abortion.
they really only need him to pass the fedora torch over to his female co-star. they might not even need him actually there for that to happen. the rumored story is they go back in time to fight nazis again and 1945 de-aged Indy dies saving 1970s grandpa Indy and his soon to be replacement. they can do anything they want. ethics isnt even a thing anymore.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
they really only need him to pass the fedora torch over to his female co-star. they might not even need him actually there for that to happen. the rumored story is they go back in time to fight nazis again and 1945 de-aged Indy dies saving 1970s grandpa Indy and his soon to be replacement. they can do anything they want. ethics isnt even a thing anymore.

If Spielberg said no, I say no.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users