Indiana Jones 5 (2020)

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
he also needs to sell the movie. no doubt he would never have met Short Round again if he wasnt. its not a coincidence he runs into him again after all this time.

Don't see this moving the needle for a movie that doesn't come out for almost a year

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Don't see this moving the needle for a movie that doesn't come out for almost a year
when i was a kid they did this. i went to go see a movie with my dad in the theater back in 88 or so (Beetlejuice?). they had the movie trailers playing and all of a sudden they had the teaser for Batman. like wtf Batman already? and all it was was Nicholson as Joker laughing and that was it with the words, COMING NEXT SUMMER.
i got hype for that movie and it was fucking awesome when i went to see it that next summer.

Last edited:

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
when i was a kid they did this. i went to go see a movie with my dad in the theater back in 88 or so (Beetlejuice?). they had the movie trailers playing and all of a sudden they had the teaser for Batman. like wtf Batman already? and all it was was Nicholson as Joker laughing and that was it with the words, COMING NEXT SUMMER.
i got hype for that movie and it was fucking awesome when i went to see it that next summer.

A trailer's one thing, but unless I'm missing something this is just a picture with a guy most people would think is just a random fan.

Not saying he's a douche or a saint, just doubt this is anything more than just a picture

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think Short Round also just completely stopped looking for acting work after a couple of years post-goonies. He went fully behind the scenes in all the non-actor stuff pretty much right afterwards when he didn't start getting roles. But yeah, Ford could have easily tapped him on the shoulder for a couple of roles during the intervening years.
He kicked ass as the husband in Everything Everywhere All At Once though...

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Doomcock stomped a mudhole in Mangold's ass.

It's an L for Disney for sending a director after a small content creator.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
1668973983794.png

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Any tl;dw? About 5 minutes in and all he's done is talk in circles about some big news he has and how scared everyone is instead of just saying whatever the fuck it is

You'd have to watch the previous episode that spawned that one. The gist of it is that they kill off Indy and Strong Woman takes the mantle for a new franchise. One version of the script had time travel with Old Indy and Young Indy meeting each other and dying and getting replaced.

It's all that kind of shit. How can we replace Indy with Strong Woman for more movies.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You'd have to watch the previous episode that spawned that one. The gist of it is that they kill off Indy and Strong Woman takes the mantle for a new franchise. One version of the script had time travel with Old Indy and Young Indy meeting each other and dying and getting replaced.

It's all that kind of shit. How can we replace Indy with Strong Woman for more movies.
It's all Doomcock sourced though, right?

I don't put it past Disney to do that, but I don't put it past a turboturd like Doomcock to know people would expect that and create this story to drum up clicks.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Originally, yeah. It then got picked up later by a couple news outlets lending credence to his rumors.
Daily Mail and some others. and their source was NOT Doomcock either. we all knew Indy 5 was going to be a hot mess. no surprise they would go this way.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
How do you know their source wasn't Doomcock?
The British actress and writer will be introduced as Helena, Jones’s adventure-seeking goddaughter, in the upcoming fifth film in the series which is set for release next summer.

But now sources in Hollywood say Ms Waller-Bridge, 37, may take over the lead role from 80-year-old Ford after film-makers shot a series of possible endings. In one version, Ford’s character dies after passing on his famous bullwhip and weathered fedora to Helena.