Indiana Jones 5 (2020)

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Almost clever. Make up a bunch of stuff to get internet clicks and then make up more stuff to erase the first set of lies and get more internet clicks.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
"Then I stole it. It's called capitalism."

these faggots just can't help themselves

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At least this one appears to have more charm in it. Also the lack of UFO's and crystal skulls helps a bit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
"Then I stole it. It's called capitalism."

these faggots just can't help themselves

I have quite the fondness for The Rolling Stones but goddamn people need to stop cutting them checks to shove Sympathy for the Devil in to their movies.

• 2Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I have quite the fondness for The Rolling Stones but goddamn people need to stop cutting them checks to shove Sympathy for the Devil in to their movies.
Disney has ruined the Stones and Zeppelin for sure.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Even if the movie ends up being bad, the old school hand drawn art movie poster looks great

1680917538237.png

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Disney has ruined the Stones and Zeppelin for sure.
They have just ruined a few of the popular overplayed songs. Stones songs in Scorsese movies are still good (Bitch, Can't You Hear Me Knocking, Mixed Emotions) and Zep has plenty of great deep tracks too (Sick Again, The Wanton Song, In My Time Of Dying, For Your Life).

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
he's crying because after 50 years in Hollywood, the Dildo of Density is what they will remember him for.

• 1Salty
  • 1Worf