Indiana Jones 5 (2020)

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
If Kennedy says yes, I say no.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
they really only need him to pass the fedora torch over to his female co-star. they might not even need him actually there for that to happen. the rumored story is they go back in time to fight nazis again and 1945 de-aged Indy dies saving 1970s grandpa Indy and his soon to be replacement. they can do anything they want. ethics isnt even a thing anymore.

Personally I think the female'ing of male roles has become old now. Time for the trans actors to take the roles.

To be fair, some trans female is going to have a more convincing punch than a decrepit Harrison Ford.

• 1Clown World
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Personally I think the female'ing of male roles has become old now. Time for the trans actors to take the roles.

To be fair, some trans female is going to have a more convincing punch than a decrepit Harrison Ford.
Eh might as well. Make it an all trans cast. Ive actually seen a play with men playing all the male and female roles, it wasnt bad. King lear? No matter what they do in indy 5, i know i got to see the franchise end back in 1989 at the theater.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eh might as well. Make it an all trans cast. Ive actually seen a play with men playing all the male and female roles, it wasnt bad. King lear? No matter what they do in indy 5, i know i got to see the franchise end back in 1989 at the theater.

Plays back in Shakespearian times had men playing all the roles. This is all so retro!

• 1Like

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
This will be a another Kathleen Kennedy special. This chick should be barred from touching beloved franchises.

Masakari

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<Gold Donor>
It's like they casted a brunette Jen Psaki for that role, groce.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
That's the plan right now since Spielberg pulled out. Get Harrison Ford to exit the project.

Tsar Bomba

Molten Core Raider
A year long delay spells reshoots. Somebody may have heard what Kennedy was planning and figured out a way to stop it.

Then again Ford could have said “No” to this after seeing the script so he definitely shares some of the blame.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
A year long delay spells reshoots. Somebody may have heard what Kennedy was planning and figured out a way to stop it.

Then again Ford could have said “No” to this after seeing the script so he definitely shares some of the blame.
Ford is like Stewart, he's the "burn it down" type of guy. , but yes, this definitely means a reshoot or reworking of the script, it could be good or worse though. if the rumors are true and Indy was slated to be retconned from existence with PWB inserted to take his place, the toy companies may have shit themselves into noping out of this thing because nobody gonna buy Indiana Joan toys except woke weirdos and there arent enough of them to be worth the effort. this all hinges on what they do with KK. they re-sign her then they will go full steam ahead with their plan. if they tell her to fuck off. maybe they wont. i'm pretty sure she already signed a new contract and they are just reworking the script because Ford is unable to continue. he looks like a very old man, because he is. KK gives no fuck about merchandising, the agenda is what's important.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
the simplest reasons for the delay are the most obvious: 1) ford was injured on set a few weeks ago, its gonna take months to rehab that. 2) Disney has a BUNCH of shit that has gotten rejiggered to not compete with DC, and there are only so many spots they want a big movie in. You don't need to bring in weird conspiracy theories or how Ford has been replaced by a lizard person and needs time to learn how to be human again.

Indiana Jones is still considered a summer blockbuster crown jewel, and putting it out in 2023 makes more sense (forcing other studios to move around it) than putting it out in an already crowded 2022 summer.

Remember, Fast and Furious, Top Gun, Mission Impossible, John Wick 4, Fantastic Beasts, Black Adam, etc already have staked 2022 summer spots. Then Disney moved into the summer Dr. Strange 2, Thor 4, Jurassic World 3, Black Panther 2, and a few more things. Its already shaping up to be one of the biggest summer movie years in history.

Most likely a couple MORE movies will be pushed to 2023, 2022 is already way, way, way too crowded. Its practically a new $200m movie every week which is unsustainable.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users