Injustice: Gods amongst us (DC fighting game)

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Not that anyone has been talking about this game anyway, but Batgirl and Lobo have been released so far. Both pretty fun, fast with some decent combos.

sebur

Bronze Squire
I just called all my friends and had them buy one at my work (Best Buy) and had them price match it.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
rrr_img_28736.jpg

I wanted to like this game. I bought the season pass and everything but then NRS started their whole "lets patch the game 20 times in its first month" crap. They should have let the game evolve more but they listen to the babies on TYM.com instead. It's still a fun game to play for casuals but way to random for a tournament imo. I know it's not a popular subject here but as an avid fighting game fan I want Killer Instinct. Who here still plays IGAU and who do you main? Before I stopped playing I was maining Doomsday and Green Arrow as an alt.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
I still play. My best is probably Killer Frost. This was the first fighting game where I had a character so well learned and just meshed so well with my style that I absolutely fucking decimate shit. Love her.

Others are Harley Q, Nightwing & Flash.