Interesting, Non Political News

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
if a bar kicks you out cuz you too stupid drunk and you end up drowning in the river cuz youre a fucking retard
b0cd5e4c9d11d27b5a251e88e23afe26.png

it's the bars fault then right?

don't bartenders get arrested cuz they didn't stop giving a guy beer and he ends up dui others?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
bar would have to actually be responsible for him being drunk I would assume, they kicked him out after serving him 1 drink.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The article is worded pretty vague. it says he bought one drink, but he could have drinks bought by others. I would hope he wasn't that sloshed after one drink. Alternately, they might have been at a bar previous to that one.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Not the ones I'm talking about. That thing looks awesome.

Curious. What state you live in that they aren't heavily inspected/regulated?

I have never in Boston seen a food truck that wasn't pristine.

Now those roach coaches that serve construction sites? HTF do people eat off those?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
OR. I have no idea the details of food truck laws here. I only know I've looked in several food trucks and always wished I hadnt.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Curious. What state you live in that they aren't heavily inspected/regulated?

I have never in Boston seen a food truck that wasn't pristine.

Now those roach coaches that serve construction sites? HTF do people eat off those?

Every state has plenty of regulations. The key part being which state/city still actually enforces them and which turn a blind eye. Look no further to New York which now has people bbq'ing on shopping carts on the street corner while little Mary's lemonade stand in the suburbs is getting shut down because she doesn't have a license.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Every state has plenty of regulations. The key part being which state/city still actually enforces them and which turn a blind eye. Look no further to New York which now has people bbq'ing on shopping carts on the street corner while little Mary's lemonade stand in the suburbs is getting shut down because she doesn't have a license.
Yeah, its about enforcement. The food trucks I'm referring to were in towns with populations of 1000 and 7000. Not a huge amount of local enforcement, and what are the chances some blue haired city dwelling health department goon ever makes it outside of Portland?

It bugs the shit out of me cause most people, even in a restaurant environment, dont wash their hands anywhere close to enough. If your handling food you should be washing your hands with hot & soapy water an uncountable number of times each shift. Don't even get me started on fucking home cooks.

When the sink's a little halfass portable thing, about knee high, attached to some 5 gallon water bottle, ain't nobody washing their hands. Fucking gross.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
where are they now?

town so small, they have to import a 3rd world teacher b/c who wants to teach these redneck kids

is she still teaching?

Cybsled

Only silver lining is this happened at a non-busy time - if this happened during rush hour/business hours, you'd be looking at hundreds dead

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

Only silver lining is this happened at a non-busy time - if this happened during rush hour/business hours, you'd be looking at hundreds dead

Holy fuck! In NYC I was thrown on how large those bridges were when I first went over them. How large was that bridge? That's straight terrifying.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Those 40 foot shipping containers on the ship are half the width of the road deck ( perhaps a little more than ). Gives a good sense of scale.

That footage of the collapse is horrible to watch, you can see the headlights and pick out individual cars as everything just drops away below them.

Cybsled

It’s looking like an engine/electrical failure - apparently the crew was able to notify the transportation department in time so they could start to shutdown the bridge to traffic

Most of the fatalities are suspected to be road repair crews

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The crew tried to max power fix it after the first power outage, but the second screwed them and ensured impact.

• 1Mother of God

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They booked her on a slam dunk lesser charge, that doesn't mean she will go to trial with only that level of murder.